• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

matthewquigley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Today is the day I did my happy dance!!! That beautiful pink piece of paper arrived in the mail!!
    L1 prints on 12/19
    Paid cash to SJCP on 12/26
    Issued 04/26
    Never thought I would be so happy to get a pink slip!!!

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    Today is the day I did my happy dance!!! That beautiful pink piece of paper arrived in the mail!!
    L1 prints on 12/19
    Paid cash to SJCP on 12/26
    Issued 04/26
    Never thought I would be so happy to get a pink slip!!!

I broke out my goatskin leggings and did another happy dance for you, congrats! My time is coming...

kevhed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Chesterton
    I just applied today (1/29/13). I paid for and am scheduled for the L1 fingerprinting on Saturday 2/2. We'll see how long it takes! I'll report back when I receive my LTCH.

Whoo hoo!!! I'm so done with this dreadful thread. Got my pink paper today!!! :banana:

Here's the details:

Applied 1/29
    L1 2/2
    Local 2/4
    Issued 4/26
    Received 5/3

12 weeks and 2 days from the final step (visit to local PD).....L1, online app and payment, paid cash @ PD, clean record. I think I covered all the typically asked questions. Good luck everybody!

TrentS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Speedway
    I started with online application and finished at Speedway P.D. where the wonderful ladies in the station took prints and called the State Police to make sure on line app. Was ok. I have a clean record (not even traffic violation on file). I realize there is a high volume of applications and that's why it took so long. I'm not sure why some folks are getting theirs sooner but good for them. It is interesting that when purchasing a firearm a check can be done in aprox. five to ten minutes.
    To those waiting be patient, it will come. (Good things come to those who wait):joke::joke::joke::joke:

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    I started with online application and finished at Speedway P.D. where the wonderful ladies in the station took prints and called the State Police to make sure on line app. Was ok. I have a clean record (not even traffic violation on file). I realize there is a high volume of applications and that's why it took so long. I'm not sure why some folks are getting theirs sooner but good for them. It is interesting that when purchasing a firearm a check can be done in aprox. five to ten minutes.
    To those waiting be patient, it will come. (Good things come to those who wait):joke::joke::joke::joke:

Ill check back in about 15 weeks. I'm excited to see what you will have to say then lol

NiDanHeno

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    New Palestine, IN
    Well there is hope afterall. Received my LTCH today, 12 weeks to the day from my online submission date on 1/31. L1 and Local PD submitted on 2/4.

It is good to be back among the fold again, it has been too long.

:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom