• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hal42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2011
    Did L1 January 23. Received confirmation email that day. Money order cashed Feb 1st. Still waitin'. I also sent an email last week inquiring on the status and am waiting on a reply to that as well.

Read Theword

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    My daughter applied for hers the second week of January. She went to to the government building three times before someone was there to take her money. She was told it would be expedited if she would have her fingerprints taken digitally. Supposedly it would have only been a two week wait. But no one was there to do that so she got the ink and paper prints. After a 19 week wait, her LTCH came two days ago.

casket

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    16 week wait for my wife. We sent an email and it took about a week for a response. They said it would be to her in about two weeks. After three weeks we called the number on the E-mail (Sgt Micheals) and asked for the status. He needed additional info that we faxed to him within five minutes then called him back to make sure he received it. He said that he did and that he would expidite it. Within two weeks it arrived (yesterday) We will be running a copy on pink paper purchased from Kinkos and putting the original in the safe and sending the Utah and AZ carry permit stuff today.

Eholc1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2013
    Fiancé and I applied 18 January.
    L1 on 25 January.
    Hers arrived 19 April. 12 weeks.
    Still waiting on mine. 17 weeks and counting!

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    This just chaps my arse. I am a Veteran, don't have even a speeding ticket to my name and I am still waiting! Why? Because the state lied, they never hired temps to help speed things up. They are taking the money and just sitting on it while the normal staff pushes our time frame further back.

I am simply glad that the family that threatened my daughters life and my own never attempted to follow through. A S&W First Responder knife simply wouldn't have cut it in a gun fight.

Newowner574

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Mishawaka indiana
    Can anyone give me any help on my situation. I answered yes to one of the questions. I sent my health records to ISP. Well I guess I missunderstood what I was supposed to do because I was supposed to send them to my local first and then approve and send the records and app to ISP after they approve it. Well I was talking with a lady for sometime, her name is Kim cross. She told me to follow up and make sure my health records were received and that she would personially make a call to my local pd.

This was 3 weeks ago. I now can't get a hole of her. I called and called, no answer. She was responding to all my emails very quickly and now she won't email me back. I don't know what I should do.

I don't know if I should get my health records again and have them sent to my local pd or wait or what. I'm so bummed out. Any hel is greatly appreciated it.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Can anyone give me any help on my situation. I answered yes to one of the questions. I sent my health records to ISP. Well I guess I missunderstood what I was supposed to do because I was supposed to send them to my local first and then approve and send the records and app to ISP after they approve it. Well I was talking with a lady for sometime, her name is Kim cross. She told me to follow up and make sure my health records were received and that she would personially make a call to my local pd.

This was 3 weeks ago. I now can't get a hole of her. I called and called, no answer. She was responding to all my emails very quickly and now she won't email me back. I don't know what I should do.

I don't know if I should get my health records again and have them sent to my local pd or wait or what. I'm so bummed out. Any hel is greatly appreciated it.

I would go to your local PD in person and ask for direction. You most likely will get nowhere calling or emailing ISP.

Just my :twocents:

Newowner574

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Mishawaka indiana
    That's kinda what I was thinking. I feel like me answering yes to the mental illness question because I have anxiety just ****ed everything up. I ****ed up and now it's just a disaster. I'm loosing hope of ever being able to have my ltch.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I bet ISP is working extra hours this weekend to get caught up. As a business owner, that's what I would do to stay on top of demand.

But you and I have competition who will satisfy the demand if we don't. State agencies have no motivation to satisfy the demand.

"Who you gonna call ? Us, or us ? "

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I'm sure this question has been asked but, how long is the wait if I would need any address change? Currently have a lifetime but we're looking to move to a bigger house!

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I'm sure this question has been asked but, how long is the wait if I would need any address change? Currently have a lifetime but we're looking to move to a bigger house!

I've heard of renewals taking just as long as new apps. An address change might be different, but who cares ? You've got a lifetime so you shouldn't have any problem. I'd submit as soon as you get your new address.

Enjoy your new house ! :thumbsup:

Newowner574

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Mishawaka indiana
    You've got a couple more months to wait, minimum. Probably more.

I would follow up with your locals and make sure everything is in order.

Good luck. There are a lot of people on here in similar situations, so you're not alone.

See the thing is that my app is still stuck at the local pd because they don't have my health records. My records are at ISP already. And the lady that I was talking to that I can't get a hold of now said she was going to call my local pd and now I can't get a hold of her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom