• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrHawkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Poopiditydoop there's no mail in the chute. No liscense so gay I can't carry today. Even though I've done nothing wrong I sing this silly ltch wait song

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I read your other post but it was to much to quote. Figured quoting this one would get your attention lol.

Thanks for the reply. I'm nervous because I was arrested for fishing for a indangered specie. I had a license to fish them but the license is no good in a creek, only in the river. As a result I was arrested on a felony charge that was dropped to a misdemeanor. I have no clue what they are going to say about that? Hope I filled it out correctly and they give me my pink slip. That was the only time I have ever been arrested. Had a permit to carry in Alabama for over 10 years without any problems.

Not being a fisher person, I'm not familiar at all with the laws. But a felony for anything to do with fish ?? That's bizarre.

I think as long as you disclosed your arrest, you should be fine. What was the final disposition ? A fine ?

KCarter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    The Superintendent of the ISP is appointed by Governor Pence. Maybe it's time we start writing the Governor... I did so this week. Suggested accurate information on wait times be posted on the ISP website. In addition, suggested that at least an automated email be sent in response to inquiries that apologizes for the ISP's inability to reply in a timely fashion. ANYTHING would be better than silence. Pence has to know of the growing frustration among his constituents who presently have no other recourse.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    Not being a fisher person, I'm not familiar at all with the laws. But a felony for anything to do with fish ?? That's bizarre.

I think as long as you disclosed your arrest, you should be fine. What was the final disposition ? A fine ?

1 year of probation unsupervised. I only had to call the probation officer once a month.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    The Superintendent of the ISP is appointed by Governor Pence. Maybe it's time we start writing the Governor... I did so this week. Suggested accurate information on wait times be posted on the ISP website. In addition, suggested that at least an automated email be sent in response to inquiries that apologizes for the ISP's inability to reply in a timely fashion. ANYTHING would be better than silence. Pence has to know of the growing frustration among his constituents who presently have no other recourse.

This has been brough up about a thousand times. It doesn't seem to work. No one is going to enforce the 60 day law to the law enforcers. It doesn't matter who you write to. It's called a bigger government. The bigger they get the smaller we get

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    Clark County

Yes, with all the money they are making off of people paying to exercise their god given rights, you would think they would be able to hire temps to keep up with demand. The problem is that they don't give a damn. Plain and simple.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You guys need a little cheese with that whine? Geeze. If someone slips threw the cracks from a shoddy back ground check know one will be able to get a LTCH. Deal with it! Nothing has change from a year ago when you didn't have one! It all takes time! Maybe you should have got it years ago! You'll get it if you have been a good boy/girl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom