• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    I don't know about all that, but having a bracket that you pay "x" amount to receive in so many days would be nice.

$20 extra: within 120 days
    $35: within 90 days
    $50: within 60 days
    $75: within 45 days
    $100: within 30 days

That would earn some money and I know I would have paid extra if my local had not screwed up and put me in non-L1 by mistake.

The law already requires them to issue or deny your LTCH with in 60 days. They don't give a darn about the law so do you really think they will speed up if you give them more money?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Congrats, WebSnyper!

Thanks. Scanned it at home for digital copy then took it to Kinko's/FedEx in Plainfield and got a few copies and a couple laminated. Probably should have got like 5 or 6 laminated as she did a really good job and was real friendly. May go back with the scanned copy to get a few more laminated.

fundy87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Southern Indy
    i'm actually staring to panic now, i work in security, and now have been told i need my permit by the end of june or i lose my job, i submitted my application feb. 6th, still nothing, not even an answer to my e-mails.

still nothing, and now my hours are being cut dramatically! c'mon isp!

JHancock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    This was an email response from ISP on 6/3/13 to an email I sent 5/2/13:

We have not processed your application yet. As soon as that task is complete, we will either issue you a permit or notify you by mail that you have been denied. I do not have an estimated time of completion. We received your application in our office on 3-15-13. We presently are processing paper applications from 1-22 and electronic applications from 2-28.

Feel free to contact me using the below information if you have further questions.

So it looks like I "should" be getting mine issued in roughly 2 weeks.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    This was an email response from ISP on 6/3/13 to an email I sent 5/2/13:

We have not processed your application yet. As soon as that task is complete, we will either issue you a permit or notify you by mail that you have been denied. I do not have an estimated time of completion. We received your application in our office on 3-15-13. We presently are processing paper applications from 1-22 and electronic applications from 2-28.

Feel free to contact me using the below information if you have further questions.

So it looks like I "should" be getting mine issued in roughly 2 weeks.

That's not entirely accurate, it takes about two to three days for them to process each physical days paperwork. If it was a day for a day deal, I would have had mine weeks ago if not a month and a half.

JHancock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    That's not entirely accurate, it takes about two to three days for them to process each physical days paperwork. If it was a day for a day deal, I would have had mine weeks ago if not a month and a half.

That is very true. I was not taking into account that they are not processing the same amount daily as is received.

MrHawkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Isp cashed money order on 2-22 did electronic. I'm about to check the mailbox for that daily sad walk back with bills and junk I don't want. My raven vanguard holister did show up yesterday though. At least you can track stuff like that in mail. Isp should have an app track

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    It would be nice to know how many apps were received each day. That would give a little more info to go on regarding how long they might spend processing a certain day's applications.

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    Just got off of the phone with ISP, the woman informed me that they are working on Jan 23rd for non-L1 apps, and it would be a few more weeks for me (m.o. cashed 2-7-13). At least I got through to someone.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom