• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hunter125

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    I L-1'd on 5-17. So are you saying I can quit looking until about mid August? Oy vey! I read somewhere that a guy got his 7 days from date of application. Not sure if that was true or not, but it sure got my hopes up.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    I L-1'd on 5-17. So are you saying I can quit looking until about mid August? Oy vey! I read somewhere that a guy got his 7 days from date of application. Not sure if that was true or not, but it sure got my hopes up.

They were issuing LTCH in about 10 days up until Obama came into office. Now everyone is rushing to get a license. News claims ISP is getting over 4,000 apps per week. It went from 10 days to about 15 weeks.

While you are waiting just remember one thing.... It's not what your country can do for you, it's what you can do for your country

Jaws2381

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    My wife did NON L1 and submitted everything the first week of January. She received her license last week.

MrHawkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    My state money order wasnt cashed until 2-22. Applied paid and L1 JAN 29. Floyd co sherriff. Shame on them.

MrHawkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    When I went downtown to apply they treated me like poo. Old man behind glass spitting dip into his cup. Looking at me 3x and doing nothing but sit there like I'm having fun standing around watching him spit in his little cup. Then asks me what do I want in an aggravated voice as I'm standing in front of the handgun liscense window? Sorry Mr big bad Leo I made you get off your old rocking chair and take my paperwork/money. Police aren't there to protect us anymore. They can't even make it in time if something was really happening. I believe now they're just automobile wreck cleanup crews, road blocks, and are just there to file their reports and bash people for no seatbelt. Which I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that if you're in a wreck with eanough force to throw you out the window with out a belt on then in that same wrench with a seat belt on the belt could actually kill you. I feel better. Kinda. Still no ltch.

Scarecrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Grissom
    Okay...it happened. I'm in the pink.
    Took the slow boat...

Old school paper/ink prints.
    OWI in the 90's
    Printed 15 Jan 13
    MO cashed 22 Jan 13
    LTCH arrived today 7 Jun. (About 21 weeks)

Hope this helps, good luck to all.

whitind

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    well I should be getting in the pink soon I hope!
    went non L1 and had wreckless driving 1988.
    mailed 12-7-2012 six months and counting.
    To purchase my glock ten minutes!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom