• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    Been following this thread for a long time now, and decided to make an account and post my wait time.

Minor consumtion charge years ago
    Online app 3-15
    L1 3-18

Still nothing.emailed isp for status check and got the famous copy and paste reply.
    Saw someone on here post a 6 month wait minimum with criminal history.Is there info to back this up?

I did l1 and prints 1/8/13. I have a misdemeanor for FISHING 8 years ago. I am still waiting. No responce to email that I sent ISP the first week of April. I bought a glock 22 and a beretta px4 since I filed. No problems with the purchase. I have a license in the state of Alabama but that doesn't seem to help

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Okay...it happened. I'm in the pink.
    Took the slow boat...

Old school paper/ink prints.
    OWI in the 90's
    Printed 15 Jan 13
    MO cashed 22 Jan 13
    LTCH arrived today 7 Jun. (About 21 weeks)

Hope this helps, good luck to all.

I posted only six minutes after walking in the door while sifting through the mail! Had all but given up and BAM, there was the pink paper!

Thank you sir, I am a happy camper now.

Always glad to see some of the "long-time wait" folks get their permits...congrats to fellow INGO'ers "ScareCrow and "HorseHaulin" !!!:thumbsup:

I went to L1 on Jan. 8, 2013 and still waiting.

Me to! Same date! I emailed ISP and they never responded.

Me too guys !

I filed L1 on 1-7-13
    App Rec'd by State on 1-14-13
    Misdemeanor more than 23 yrs ago
    I'm a former Permit Holder (within the past 10 yrs) and I've had ZERO problems with Fed. Background Checks when buying several new Pistols this year !!

Still WAITING...like the others.

Saw someone on here post a 6 month wait minimum with criminal history.Is there info to back this up?

Yea...there's plenty of "info" to back this up...just read thru the "ACTUAL" reports on this thread...there's WAY more info right here than you're going to get from ISP or from any other "Report" of any kind !!

You just have to take the actual time to go thru and read this entire thread...if you want to get the info for yourself.

You actually don't have to read the whole thread...just back to around the time you filed your app..then look for reports from people with similar circumstances as yours..ie clean record or criminal record...L1 or ink..etc.

If you have ANY previous arrest record...you'd definitely want it to be listed on your app and your application will DEFINITELY be delayed SUBSTANTIALLY because of the arrest.

Last edited:

fundy87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Southern Indy
    18 weeks and counting, i got a long way to go......
    app feb. 6th,
    paper prints,
    misdemeanor in '05
    i'm thinking september....maybe

well, i also moved, and my employment changed, i haven't put in the change of address yet, the old one is a family member's house, so i can still pick it up from there, providing thats where they send it, seeing as how i registerred my car with the new address, i wonder, should i just keep waiting, or send a bunch of updates and add to my wait time, or should i just re-apply with the current info?
    :dunno:

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Surely they deal with address changes often. ..I mean the average IN resident who's waiting on their Lifetime LTCH.... probably goes from a 4-5 bedroom house. .. to a 2-room efficiency. ... because all their kids are grown & gone & they're on a fixed income by the time their LTCH is approved. .. right?

Seriously though. .. that would be a good question for them to answer since the wait times can take so long !

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Hey Micah...when did the state receive your app?

I know that we filed on close to the same days.

We should be pretty close to getting ours around the same date...hopefully it will be soon...and then we can all get :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: !!!

farmtwin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Almost 5 months to the day...Fingerprinted and application mailed in Jan. 19 both wife and I have clean records. Received June 12.

Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    well I hope mine dont get messed up I ask the lady at the pd about a dnr ticket i got when i was 19 or 20 she said I was okay. Never been arrested. I called the sherrifs office and the guy was nice enough to pull up my stats and all it showed was a speeding ticket 11 years ago. Said the only thing the would mess it up would be any felonys or arrest. Hope all goes good I guess I can appeal if something gets messed up. ( I over think things a little)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom