• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    Just got home from vacation tonight.....both mine and my wife's permits were in the mail box. Happy day! We both did the online application an L1 prints. Got the prints and finalized the application on April 1. Maybe they are catching up a bit. Anyway, I'm happy. I'm tired of being a sheep.
    Obaaaaaaaaaaaama

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    Just got home from vacation tonight.....both mine and my wife's permits were in the mail box. Happy day! We both did the online application an L1 prints. Got the prints and finalized the application on April 1. Maybe they are catching up a bit. Anyway, I'm happy. I'm tired of being a sheep.

ObaAaAaAama

NWICarrier2013

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    Still waiting for LTCH

Hello my name is Rick. I am new to this site. Any info will be appriciated. I sent my application off on 12/26/12. I was told 8-10 weeks from the date the money order was cashed. So I called money gram and they said your money order was cashed on 1/4/13. My 4 year permit expired on 3/24/13 so I figured perfect timing. Here we are 7 months later and no permit yet. I have called ISP and followed the recordings instructions as to email them with all info(full name,birth date,application number,ect) and I havent even received a response from that.:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Hello my name is Rick. I am new to this site. Any info will be appriciated. I sent my application off on 12/26/12. I was told 8-10 weeks from the date the money order was cashed. So I called money gram and they said your money order was cashed on 1/4/13. My 4 year permit expired on 3/24/13 so I figured perfect timing. Here we are 7 months later and no permit yet. I have called ISP and followed the recordings instructions as to email them with all info(full name,birth date,application number,ect) and I havent even received a response from that.:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

First of all, welcome. :welcome:

Second, chill. As long as you applied before your old license expired, you should be OK. Just keep ALL of your paperwork and your old LTCH with you.

As to why it's taking so long, that's a puzzler. You should have had it by now. Maybe a phone call to your local PD is in order. You won't get anywhere emailing ISP. They stopped responding months ago. It was a canned response anyway.

Good luck.

Newowner574

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Mishawaka indiana
    So some updates for me. If anyone has followed my story I've had a hell of time getting my health records for the mental question. Well I finally had got them and sent them to ISP. Well I was supposed to send them to my local pd first. Well I emailed ISP and actually got a response back. A very nice lady actually who has emailing me back and forth. Since of all the trouble I have been having she has approved my license and sent it out. It was supposed to be sent out last week but I think it got lost in the mail. I contacted and she assured me that she didn't send it out. I told her Monday that I still haven't gotten it yet so she sent another one out. Still haven't gotten it yet but I'm hoping it comes tomorrow. Keep hope everyone. And have a safe 4th

Big-Bear1991

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Marion
    Lifetime sent off for my renewal in early Feb. Followed email and phone call routes, still no responses for me either. Waiting as patiently as can be.

nightwindrc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    mo cashed 17 january

Should I be concerned with the amount of time I have been waiting? ISP cashed my mo on the 17th jan. I do have a disorderly conduct charge from 16 years ago, but that's it.

Just never wiuld have thought a 6 month wait time...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom