• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bindyxdm9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I don't think that's entirely correct. The L1 money went to them, not the state. Most of us that scheduled online paid with credit card and it was shown as "MorphoTrust" on my statement, I believe.

I paid 50,75 and then 84.95 next day to l1 which I understood as being 14.95 to them and the other 75 to state.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I don't think that's entirely correct. The L1 money went to them, not the state. Most of us that scheduled online paid with credit card and it was shown as "MorphoTrust" on my statement, I believe.

I paid 50,75 and then 84.95 next day to l1 which I understood as being 14.95 to them and the other 75 to state.

OK, I stand corrected. Maybe that's how it worked. It was so long ago, I forgot ;)

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Non L-1 2/19/2013
    No idea on mo
    Issued 7/17/2013
    Received 7/19/2013
    Montgomery County SO
    Spotless record
    Watched this forum the whole time I was waiting hope this helps as a yardstick for others.

Congrats!
    It seems I have about 7-9 days left.
    The juices are flowing now. :D

wtikay12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I am new to this site trying to get some info, I applied for a 4 year license on April 12 through l1 and I have a clean record and I was wanting to know how long I will have to wait. I have been waiting for 3 months. Any info would be helpful. Thank you

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I am new to this site trying to get some info, I applied for a 4 year license on April 12 through l1 and I have a clean record and I was wanting to know how long I will have to wait. I have been waiting for 3 months. Any info would be helpful. Thank you

You are probably pretty close based on previous posts. It depends on when your local PD transmitted, but Indy has been one of the best.

Keep us updated and :welcome:

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    So here we go. I finally went to the local pd and asked about my license. Told the guy I did l1 in January and have a clean record . He took one of my stubs and and got on the computer n said all he knows is that they sent it to Indy and I need to contact them at 3172338758. So I called and it rings for a really really long time then bam......."the cricket number you have dialed is currently not in service..blah n blah blah" so I found another number on isp website that is just a choppy recording of they have too many apps and can't help at this time. So I guess I'm sol? I'm going to have to change my last name soon for the marriage. I was adopted 4 times before I was 6 years old so maybe the name changes ate putting a hold on things? I bet I got thrown in with all the bad guys for something that I couldn't even control. I emailed about a month ago with no response. I don't know what else to do. Here's the scoop

L1 January 29th paid local and state fees with money order Floyd co sheriff
    Local mo cashed 2-2
    State mo cashed 2-22
    Clean record
    Aaand still waiting.

wtikay12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Thank you for your answer, I hope it is soon I am a inpatient person and I hate waiting. I had a license before but I let it expire, would that have anything to do with the wait

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Thank you for your answer, I hope it is soon I am a inpatient person and I hate waiting. I had a license before but I let it expire, would that have anything to do with the wait

It's possible. There has been some speculation that if you are "in the system", criminal or not, you get tossed into the "further investigation" bucket. That has resulted in 170 - 180 day wait times. I have heard no definitive evidence that this is true, but the wait times that others have experienced would seem to indicate that is the case.

I hope that is not the case for you. I know your pain - I am one of the most impatient persons on the planet. I hate waiting at traffic lights. :D

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    So here we go. I finally went to the local pd and asked about my license. Told the guy I did l1 in January and have a clean record . He took one of my stubs and and got on the computer n said all he knows is that they sent it to Indy and I need to contact them at 3172338758. So I called and it rings for a really really long time then bam......."the cricket number you have dialed is currently not in service..blah n blah blah" so I found another number on isp website that is just a choppy recording of they have too many apps and can't help at this time. So I guess I'm sol? I'm going to have to change my last name soon for the marriage. I was adopted 4 times before I was 6 years old so maybe the name changes ate putting a hold on things? I bet I got thrown in with all the bad guys for something that I couldn't even control. I emailed about a month ago with no response.

I don't think you are completely out of options if you can get you locals to help you a little. If they call ISP and press option one that asks if you are law enforcement, they will get connected to the Records Division. They can get your status.

But, as I said, you need to persuade the local LEO to help a little.

One more thing to consider - even if you did get pulled out of line for further review, you are still in the normal 170 - 180 day "window". I know it sounds ridiculous, but I don't think I'd panic until a full 6 months had passed. Again, JMHO and :twocents:. Assuming facts not in evidence.

Good luck.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    It just takes former, there's not really anything anyone can do unless all of us get together and send a petition to Indianapolis stating our displeasure. If the total Hal a million of us sent a petiton with all our signatures something would get done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom