• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I turned my stuff in around valentines day and nothing yet... I am in Johnson Co. Any idea on who I should contact for inquiry? Thanks!

Give us a little more info. Paper prints or electronic ? Any criminal history, even non-conviction ?

I'm hearing that some people have gotten through to ISP on the phone. Email is a waste of time.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Here is a strange one !

The wife and I made paper print applications for Lifetime LTCH mid April. Her license had lapped 5 years ago so it was a new application, mine was a renewal.

We were told 6 months and she got hers yesterday !

Maybe they have crested the mountain in Indy ???

Hopefully. :thumbsup:

Well - quick recap for me...non L1 for LTCH sent on 3/22...issued 7/25 and was in my hands on 7/30.

Awesome. :thumbsup:

Armed*Italian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Griffith
    My wife received her lifetime Sat. August 3rd. Did her L1 on March 14th. Local PD sent app to ISP on March 22nd. Not to long of a wait considering she was in the bad girl pile.:):

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    Well boys and girls. I havnt posted in ages simply because I got sick of saying "it's still not here". Well guess what today is!!!!!

Applied 1/08/13

Today is 8/01/13

AND...... "It still not freaking here" :( :dunno: :xmad: :rolleyes: :popcorn:

Man, I need to remember to read your last sentence first. I bout had a heart attack from the quick high and then intense low. Sorry, bud.

Chris hansen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2013
    L1 and paid local 2-13 I hope they didnt forget about the February apps.
    Although I am in the bad boy pile, im am seeing others receive theirs that applied a month after me in the same pile.
    Has Anyone from feb had any luck ?

Mdseidl

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just got hold of ISP over phone and talked to Amber. Told her my info L1 on 1/15/13, FWPD on 1/24/13. Asked if she could check the "status", which was my mistake. Her reply stated the privacy laws and how they can't provide any information. I told her I had a clean background; however, I did check the box for seeing a psychiatrist. She then asked if I had them send paperwork. (Yep - two places - ISP and FWPD) She did tell me that was most likely the holdup since they then send the info to their lawyer for review. After review, they will contact me if more info is needed (by mail), or issue LTCH.

My questions...why is the lawyer taking forever and how long has it been on his desk.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Just got hold of ISP over phone and talked to Amber. Told her my info L1 on 1/15/13, FWPD on 1/24/13. Asked if she could check the "status", which was my mistake. Her reply stated the privacy laws and how they can't provide any information. I told her I had a clean background; however, I did check the box for seeing a psychiatrist. She then asked if I had them send paperwork. (Yep - two places - ISP and FWPD) She did tell me that was most likely the holdup since they then send the info to their lawyer for review. After review, they will contact me if more info is needed (by mail), or issue LTCH.

My questions...why is the lawyer taking forever and how long has it been on his desk.

When was the last time you saw a lawyer hurry ? They get paid by the hour, remember ? :wallbash:

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    You think we have a wait..... Imagine what these poor people are facing.

From the Huffington Post Chicago:

" The Illinois State Police has six months to set up a system to start accepting applications. Spokeswoman Monique Bond said police expect 300,000 applications in the first year. "

Better get in line now if you want an Illinois ticket.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    You think we have a wait..... Imagine what these poor people are facing.

From the Huffington Post Chicago:

" The Illinois State Police has six months to set up a system to start accepting applications. Spokeswoman Monique Bond said police expect 300,000 applications in the first year. "

Better get in line now if you want an Illinois ticket.

Do they have non-residential permits?

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Here is a strange one !

The wife and I made paper print applications for Lifetime LTCH mid April. Her license had lapped 5 years ago so it was a new application, mine was a renewal.

We were told 6 months and she got hers yesterday !

Maybe they have crested the mountain in Indy ???

Chaching! Got my pink permission slip, Got my pink permission slip, Got my pink permission slip, Got my pink permission slip, Got my pink permission slip !!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom