• Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtikay12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    When did they start checking your juvenile record. I called the ISP today and they would not give me information. Thats when I found ound they check juvenile records. They told me I had a arrest on my record, which I don't so I went to get a history check on me which came back clean. How long will it take for them to check it out and get my license. I filed in April 12 of this year

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    Just got off the phone with ISP. No help at all. I talked to the same supervisor that told me my app went into processing April 30. Last time I got talked to him was mid June. He mumbled on about arrests and wait times, I told him my stats: record, applied Oct. 11, M.O. cashed Jan 13, went into processing April 30. He said that whoever told me April 30 didn't know what they were talking about. I didn't tell him that it was actually him that told me, didn't want to upset him or anything.

He pretty much told me, F**K you keep waiting. He said that it will be another 4-6 weeks.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Just got off the phone with ISP. No help at all. I talked to the same supervisor that told me my app went into processing April 30. Last time I got talked to him was mid June. He mumbled on about arrests and wait times, I told him my stats: record, applied Oct. 11, M.O. cashed Jan 13, went into processing April 30. He said that whoever told me April 30 didn't know what they were talking about. I didn't tell him that it was actually him that told me, didn't want to upset him or anything.

He pretty much told me, F**K you keep waiting. He said that it will be another 4-6 weeks.

At least he gave you somewhat of a time frame after the middle finger salute.

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    All these 3/2 monthers worrying and some complaining it seems. I was told 4 weeks by local pd. So wait 6 months before you start tying up all the human resources. I laugh a little. Clean record l1 1-29 blah blah it gets old. Some know how it is. I have 10 days and I was told by the nice lady that she would get me a supervisor on the phone. Maybe there's a little hope.

surgeon general's warning
    Do not attempt to quit smoking while waiting for ltch

Last edited:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I applied 2-19 L1 and MO cashed 3-18. 1 minor in consumption 27 years ago at age 18. Called today and was told my app was sent for further review 5-10. Said I should have in 4-6 weeks...:(

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Well boys and girls. I havnt posted in ages simply because I got sick of saying "it's still not here". Well guess what today is!!!!!

Applied 1/08/13

Today is 8/01/13

AND...... "It still not freaking here" :( :dunno: :xmad: :rolleyes: :popcorn:

I know what you mean....I applied on 12/30/12.....did my L1 on 1/07/13....we'll get em someday....hopefully..

L1 and paid local 2-13 I hope they didnt forget about the February apps.
    Although I am in the bad boy pile, im am seeing others receive theirs that applied a month after me in the same pile.
    Has Anyone from feb had any luck ?

If you look a few pages back...there's even one on here with multiple convictions that received their's in around 2 months.......and I've seen quite a few, with criminal records, who filed MONTHS after me....that have already received theirs........but that's not the case for 80-90% of the rest of us though.....some of us even applied during 2012 !!!!

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger...because....that's the same "song & dance" that almost all of us have heard when we finally get thru to the "SUPERVISOR" at ISP......it's pretty ridiculous.

All these 3/2 monthers worrying and some complaining it seems. I was told 4 weeks by local pd. So wait 6 months before you start tying up all the human resources. I laugh a little. Clean record l1 1-29 blah blah it gets old. Some know how it is. I have 10 days and I was told by the nice lady that she would get me a supervisor on the phone. Maybe there's a little hope.

surgeon general's warning
    Do not attempt to quit smoking while waiting for ltch

Well....I hope that your experience with their "SUPERVISOR" is better than mine or the rest of the guys that I've talked to who have also talked to the ISP Supervisor.....it's just the same old crap...he'll just tell you that it'll be another 4-6 weeks....(they're probably just saying that so we'll leave them alone for another month..or so).

Last edited:

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Stranger Danger... Are the moderators still counting your daily whinings as "quality posts"? Just curious. I really feel for ya man, and I hope your day comes soon... Mostly so I can go back to enjoying this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom