• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    How do you get notice of approval or denial? Is it a letter that you receive before receiving the permit itself?

the permit is in the upper right hand corner of your "approval letter".
    you have to cut it out and get it laminated for yourself.

i assume the denial letter does not come on pink paper?
    that would just be cruel :):

Trahkle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Week 32. Sent 4 emails, no response. Called Indianapolis just now, lady said that my money order was cashed on January 25, and that she shouldn't have even told me that. She said she could not tell me anything else and to just wait.

jonlong

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2013
    United States
    the permit is in the upper right hand corner of your "approval letter".
    you have to cut it out and get it laminated for yourself.

i assume the denial letter does not come on pink paper?
    that would just be cruel :):

I thought I had seen that people get approved before they receive their permit. Is that not the case?

k201

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    After talking with ISP its been determined that my fingerprints never went through (did them in Fishers) so I have to re-do my L1 fingerprints then they will process my application. I had a feeling that guy in Fishers didn't know what he was doing.

going on 17 weeks now.. Applied in April

jaeisber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Westfield
    Just got a call from the wife, LTCH came in today!!!!

Applied: 6/24/13
    L1: 7/10/13
    Local: 7/19/13
    Issued: 8/14/13
    Received: 8/19/13

They must be processing apps like crazy right now. Been a while since I've seen this many come through in only a few day period. Hopefully you guys waiting from Jan/Feb start seeing them show up as well!

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    They must be processing apps like crazy right now. Been a while since I've seen this many come through in only a few day period. Hopefully you guys waiting from Jan/Feb start seeing them show up as well!

It would be nice if the ISP would officially state while people who applied in June and July, and a few even in August, are receiving theirs but those from months before then are still waiting. They did say though they should be caught up in mid September. So if that is true those individuals should see theirs in 3 weeks or less.

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    After talking with ISP its been determined that my fingerprints never went through (did them in Fishers) so I have to re-do my L1 fingerprints then they will process my application. I had a feeling that guy in Fishers didn't know what he was doing.

going on 17 weeks now.. Applied in April

How did you get them to discuss your status? I called and she said no info over the phone..

k201

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    How did you get them to discuss your status? I called and she said no info over the phone..

I may have gotten lucky. I sent an e-mail two days in a row and got a reply and they have been helping me out. I just wished I would have tried to contact them earlier knowing that they didn't have any of my information this whole time.

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I may have gotten lucky. I sent an e-mail two days in a row and got a reply and they have been helping me out. I just wished I would have tried to contact them earlier knowing that they didn't have any of my information this whole time.

What email do you have for them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom