• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    The diffrence between bad boy and responsible boy is the word voluntarily. Life gets heavy at times. Weather its stress at work or the loss of a child we all should not be affraid to get help. This is why i have a problem with government sticking their nose in our business.

deucide

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    rochester
    Yea, especially since they can't verify if you are telling the truth there or not without breaking the law themselves.
    this is rue for now, but the IRS is to take control of Obama care, and the way the law is currently written, all doctors will be required to report all patient records to the IRS. I See much potential for abuse here. Hell, California has already started going around confiscating guns based on private information like this, without any court hearing or due process, and to my knowledge, no one has been able to stop it.

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    Mine took seven weeks, got it Saturday.

Copies made and laminated at Staples on 86th St in Indy northwest side. They were very helpful. Asked me "what is that anyway, we copy a lot of those."

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Mine took seven weeks, got it Saturday.

Copies made and laminated at Staples on 86th St in Indy northwest side. They were very helpful. Asked me "what is that anyway, we copy a lot of those."

:scratch::):
    apparently out of "a lot" of em,
    they've never once glanced down
    to see what it is they were copying/laminating...?

woundedyak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    SouthSide
    Renewed 4yr to a life time 6/26/13 using inkless.
    Paid local fees the same day. Officer said you might see it by the end of the year.
    Arrived 8/20/13
    Win!

k201

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    After talking with ISP its been determined that my fingerprints never went through (did them in Fishers) so I have to re-do my L1 fingerprints then they will process my application. I had a feeling that guy in Fishers didn't know what he was doing.

going on 17 weeks now.. Applied in April

I resubmitted my fingerprints 4/19 at 5pm for L1 and they said give it time to go through AFIS. E-mailed them today and it was approved 4/20! Hopefully it'll be here in the next few days... fingers crossed.

mxd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Middletown
    Applied 2/19/13, paper prints at local PD. Mailed the app, prints, and money order that same day. Went to post office today and discovered the money order has NOT been cashed. Went to local PD and they made a phone call for me. The hang up is an old DUI from 1986. I gave them the date of the arrest and the court case number, reduced to reckless driving BTW, the guy at ISP told her he would do his best to expedite the app. They were helpful, but we shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get them moving!!!

1Walter1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    Mooresville, In.
    Applied March 19th 2013
    Paper finger printed Paid then also.
    State Police MO cashed 3/27
    Local PD MO cashed 3/28

Think maybe LTCH coming soon.

Last edited:

1Walter1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    Mooresville, In.
    Applied March 19th 2013
    Paper finger printed Paid then also.
    State Police MO cashed 3/27
    Local PD MO cashed 3/28

Arrived issued 8/15/2013 Mailed 8/20/2013 received 8/21/2013 Happy camper now Just glad the wait is over

wtikay12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    i have a question. Any help would be greatly appricated, i called ISP today and talked to rogers about my permit. i have had a gun permit before. i told him i have a clean record and i dont know why they said that i have a arrest on my record, he said juvunile records count also, then i told him as a juvunile i was arrested but not convicted. he then said he would process my application and forward it to somebody and i would know very soon if i get approved or denied, does that mean he approved my permit or does it mean i got denied.

Culvercadet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Columbus
    Applied 1/15/13
    MO cashed 1/20/13
    Paper prints and bad citizen club.

Issued 8/16/13
    Received 8/21/13 !!!
    I want to thank Trooper Wandersee, without his assistance I'm sure my app would still be "pending." To everyone waiting, especially those who've been waiting a long time, hang in there and good luck!

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    i have a question. Any help would be greatly appricated, i called ISP today and talked to rogers about my permit. i have had a gun permit before. i told him i have a clean record and i dont know why they said that i have a arrest on my record, he said juvunile records count also, then i told him as a juvunile i was arrested but not convicted. he then said he would process my application and forward it to somebody and i would know very soon if i get approved or denied, does that mean he approved my permit or does it mean i got denied.

I would guess that you would be approved. The only denials I have heard of were folks that did not list a conviction. Even those were issued after appeal and signing a corrected application. Unfortunately, that process took 8 months.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom