• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Moser92

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    I've been waiting for 9 months...sent my paper work in on January 10th. I messaged my senator last week, and never heard anything back until today when a very nice trooper called me saying they pushed my permit through and would be mailing it out Monday. Apparently messaging my Senator worked. I have a misdemeanor OWI from a few years back, so I knew it was going to take a while, but I never would have guessed 9 months. I've previously had a permit in the past, but it had expired and I never renewed it. I'm just glad to finally get it again.

Jammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    ...got a call from the ISP rep that was contacted by my state rep's staff....my paperwork and money order are in the hands of "she who will get it done" and LTCH should be in the mail Monday....COME ON US POSTAL, ONE MORE TIME!......

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I've been waiting for 9 months...sent my paper work in on January 10th. I messaged my senator last week, and never heard anything back until today when a very nice trooper called me saying they pushed my permit through and would be mailing it out Monday. Apparently messaging my Senator worked. I have a misdemeanor OWI from a few years back, so I knew it was going to take a while, but I never would have guessed 9 months. I've previously had a permit in the past, but it had expired and I never renewed it. I'm just glad to finally get it again.

...got a call from the ISP rep that was contacted by my state rep's staff....my paperwork and money order are in the hands of "she who will get it done" and LTCH should be in the mail Monday....COME ON US POSTAL, ONE MORE TIME!......

Good news, both.

joshatgibson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Just want to say Hello to everyone and give my details. I have been reading for awhile, but finally decided to sign up.

Filled out Application Online 8/18/13
    Fingerprinted Electronically 8/20/13
    Paid Local Fees at County Sherriffs office 8/21/13
    LTCH Issued 9/3/13
    Postmarked 9/5/13
    Received in Mail 9/10/13
    Laminated and in my Wallet 9/11/13

They are definetly moving faster now.

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Almost forgot, she has an arrest at 16 for indecent exposure from skinny dipping at night at a lake, lol!

Two things (actually three). .......

1. She's gonna get you for tellin us that... :):

2. How bad was that officer's life. ... for them to not just give out a warning to some kids skinny-dipping at the lake...at NIGHT ....geeeesh !?

I thought this was still Amuurrica. (Earl Pitts style)... and it just don't get much more American than skinny-dipping, at the lake, at NIGHT !!

Last edited:

Stang05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Avon
    Long Time viewer. Finally signed up.

Wife and I both Electronic Fingerprinted and Filed Apps on 4/12.
    She got her LTCH in 110 days.
    I finally emailed my State Rep. last week. On 9/10 got a call from ISP.
    On 9/11 received pink slip in mail.
    Thanks To Eric with ISP.
    By the way, I was on bad boy list for reckless driving charge in 1983 in North Dakota.

But thanks to everyone on this site also for posting their info. I would have never thought to contact my State Rep. about this.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    Record
    Paper prints
    Applied October 11 2012
    M.O. cashed January 10 2013
    Processing date April 30 2013
    2nd Processing date July 17 2013
    STILL FREAKING WAITING!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

Jammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Two things (actually three). .......

1. She's gonna get you for tellin us that... :):

2. How bad was that officer's life. ... for them to not just give out a warning to some kids skinny-dipping at the lake...at NIGHT ....geeeesh !?

I thought this was still Amuurrica. (Earl Pitts style)... and it just don't get much more American than skinny-dipping, at the lake, at NIGHT !!

...lady trooper?....but I'm not judging.....

Jammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Long Time viewer. Finally signed up.

Wife and I both Electronic Fingerprinted and Filed Apps on 4/12.
    She got her LTCH in 110 days.
    I finally emailed my State Rep. last week. On 9/10 got a call from ISP.
    On 9/11 received pink slip in mail.
    Thanks To Eric with ISP.
    By the way, I was on bad boy list for reckless driving charge in 1983 in North Dakota.

But thanks to everyone on this site also for posting their info. I would have never thought to contact my State Rep. about this.

Eric is my contact also.....nice, friendly (and very talkative)....lol....should we send him an honorary INGO membership (might save the state on his cell-phone bill lol)

he called (again) to say my LTCH is approved and will be in the mail Monday

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    You might set a record. The previous was 11 months.

I'm sure that's little comfort.

A little comfort would be having my 9mm on my hip when I leave home.... They won't even tell me what the hold up is. I understand because I have a record I have to wait longer, but a year is ridiculous. And that's all they say "You have a record so you have to wait". What's funny is that July 17 is when I called and they said that it went to processing April 30. I called again late August and the same guy said that it went to processing July 17 and it never went to processing April 30.

mbafta

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Warrick Co.
    I just emailed them also...this is my first step in bugging them till I get an answer. I figure 7 months is a long enough wait before I start to get impatient. ;)

Stats:
    app/prints sent by me Feb. 19
    MO cashed Feb. 21
    arrested in 1994 charges dropped

bluzfan66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Switzerland Co, IN
    Emailed my state Rep today. Maybe it wil help........maybe it won't. I figured it couldn't hurt to give it a try. I've only been waiting 6 months, but I figure that's long enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom