• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ThatsLife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I applied 9/13/13. I went to my appointment through L1 in the N government building and then straight down to the city county building to finish the process.

I recieved my license in the mail yesterday 9/20/13. This is either some kind of record or they are getting better at churning these things out. I was prepared for the wait so needless to say I was very surprised to see it so quickly.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I applied 9/13/13. I went to my appointment through L1 in the N government building and then straight down to the city county building to finish the process.

I recieved my license in the mail yesterday 9/20/13. This is either some kind of record or they are getting better at churning these things out. I was prepared for the wait so needless to say I was very surprised to see it so quickly.

You are right on both counts. They are churning them out in record time.

And, :thumbsup: for you

Johncandy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Applied 9-19-13, L1 and local paid same day. I got the email from ISP stating my fingerprints were received. Now starts the wait! I've seen many people on here waiting for 6 months plus, so it's got me a little discouraged. On the app, it did ask for any misdemeanors, and I put on a traffic violation that I paid 10 years ago. Anyone think this will hold it up?

Johncandy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    That would be nice, I don't understand if we can have instant background checks to purchase a firearm, why they can't instantly do the LTCH? A federal LTCH would be a great addition as well. That way we can carry them in whatever state we please!

mustangjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Jamestown
    I my case it makes me mad because I would have listed my arrest had they asked. I would have been glad to provide the dismissal of charges as well. No need to wait 9 months for them to get it.

Apriliaguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2013
    Pendleton
    I think after sixty days. You gotta call foul. Right. I just don't see how some get theirs back in a week. And some are still six mo out. No sense whatsoever.

Apriliaguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2013
    Pendleton
    Well I had an ltch about ten yrs ago when I worked security. Let it lapse. No prob of getting one then. Got some speeding tickets on my bike. Never arrested though. Hmmm odd and don't have a common name.

Last edited:

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    Felony DUI converted to misdemeanor
    Paper prints October 11 2012
    M.O. cashed January 10 2013
    Went to processing April 30
    2nd processing date July 17
    As of today I am .....IN THE PINK!!!!!!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

It has been one hell of a long wait but I finally got it..... I almost feel like my ba**s have dropped again. LOL

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Felony DUI converted to misdemeanor
    Paper prints October 11 2012
    M.O. cashed January 10 2013
    Went to processing April 30
    2nd processing date July 17
    As of today I am .....IN THE PINK!!!!!!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

It has been one hell of a long wait but I finally got it..... I almost feel like my ba**s have dropped again. LOL

HAHA...congrats ! :cheers:

drhymer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L1 on 2/5 paid local on 2/6 MO cashed 2/28 Arrived today. Was told that they were having problems matching finger prints to applications. I faxed my receipt and all my info last Thursday and got it today. Have a clean record no arrest or anything!!!!

nkdninjafrog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Muncie
    My girlfriend submitted her application in mid February, and as if today, still no sign of her license. We've sent 2 separate emails and got no reply. what should we do now?

Edit:
    Delaware County btw

Last edited:

drhymer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Call this number. You will get the message just listen all the way through and someone will answer .... 317-232-8263 Worked for me

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L1 on 2/5 paid local on 2/6 MO cashed 2/28 Arrived today. Was told that they were having problems matching finger prints to applications. I faxed my receipt and all my info last Thursday and got it today. Have a clean record no arrest or anything!!!!

Great news ! Persistence paid off. :thumbsup:

A lesson for those waiting - Follow up with everyone you can contact. Don't just sit there waiting. :popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom