• Status
    Not open for further replies.

StunnedMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I thought it would take longer. I was fingerprinted on December 6, paid the local fee on December 18, and received my license on December 27. I was thinking it would take 6-8 weeks.

TNT5315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2013
    Morgan county
    I have to say I believe the state finally is working at it, I got fingerprinted on the 16th, submitted on the 18th. I received my in the mail today the 27th!!! One week and two days (one of which was Christmas).

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I thought it would take longer. I was fingerprinted on December 6, paid the local fee on December 18, and received my license on December 27. I was thinking it would take 6-8 weeks.

I have to say I believe the state finally is working at it, I got fingerprinted on the 16th, submitted on the 18th. I received my in the mail today the 27th!!! One week and two days (one of which was Christmas).

:thumbsup:

Merry Christmas

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My friend's neighbor's cousin's nephew by marriage finally received his ding letter from the ISP after 10 months of waiting. He was declined because he was not a proper person. Heck, I could have told them that.

TNT5315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2013
    Morgan county
    Know what you are saying 46 weeks wens

I believe that I would diligently work to contact someone at ISP if it were me. However I did the electronic fingerprint and it is claimed that is suppose to speed up the process. I only know it only took me less than two weeks and it was over Christmas.

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Ive written many emails and have only got responses saying thank you. Im getting close to driving down and ask personally what is going on.

StunnedMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Just curious. Do those of you who have been waiting for months have some sort of potential red flag associated with you? I got mine in three weeks, and that included a two week gap between getting fingerprinted and paying my local fee.

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    An update. I emailed them last week and got a call today. They issued mine march 21st. I had moved march 22nd. Did not know that they will not forward licenses to different addresses. The Lt. was very nice and explained it all to me. A lady then called me to comfirm my new address and she is sending it out today!

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    An update. I emailed them last week and got a call today. They issued mine march 21st. I had moved march 22nd. Did not know that they will not forward licenses to different addresses. The Lt. was very nice and explained it all to me. A lady then called me to comfirm my new address and she is sending it out today!

Don't know what to say. That's great that it's on the way, but it stinks you had to wait 9 months to get it.

I wonder whose rule the no forward is. ISP or USPS ? Probably ISP. I have my original envelope filed somewhere with my original LTCH. I'll dig it out and see if it says "If undeliverable, do not forward"

Anyway, :thumbsup:

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    What I dont understand is that when they got my license back in Indy, why didnt they try to contact me via the phone number on my app? But Im just happy to finally recieve my life time. Now on to finding a carry pistol!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom