• Status
    Not open for further replies.

fundy87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Southern Indy
    Again went up to the state building to inquire as to why I've been waiting 7+ months. The woman very rude and stated that it was still pending, no matter what else I tried to say, she interrupted me and said "its still pending sir, you'll get it when you get it". I applied July 3rd, L-1, bad boy club, but this is ridiculous.

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    Lectric. Glad youre still here. Sooo. I'm needing some help. Been away for a while. Guess what? Still nothing. I finally got through to isp and I get a guys name to cantact from the lady. But the thing is we work the same hours. Just my luck. I got married . And had my last name changed. Faxed them the name change papers months ago thinking maybe that would " bring my name up" in a way. I'm going to get an early lunch tomorrow and going to try to contact him again. Could you pm the email if there is one?

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    An update. I emailed them last week and got a call today. They issued mine march 21st. I had moved march 22nd. Did not know that they will not forward licenses to different addresses. The Lt. was very nice and explained it all to me. A lady then called me to comfirm my new address and she is sending it out today![/QUOTE

Could you pm what email you used? 11mo n 2 days. Or am I gonna get to set the record for being a good boy and paying the extra?

manley82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    I had success.. applied 12-23-13 life/protection received this afternoon :rockwoot:.. 11 calender days and 2 national holidays included.

blueyes46254

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    ive been waiting 11 weeks for my license and so yesterday 1-3-14 I called the ISP and actually talked to someone. She told me that she would look into it and call me back. Then after a couple hours she called me back and told me that my license was issued on 1-3-14 and will be sent in the mail on Monday.

PX4 Storm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Kokomo
    All of you who've been waiting more than sixty days for your approval or rejection need to contact an attorney and see about a class action suit against ISP. According to Indiana state law, all LTCH applications have to be approved or denied within 60 days of the initial application:

"IC 35-47-2-6
 Granting or rejecting initial application; renewals

Sec. 6. (a) Every initial application for any license under this chapter shall be granted or rejected within sixty (60) days after the application is filed."

Every phone call to the ISP should include this reference, if the person on the phone is not exceeding polite and helpful. If it's been more than 60 days they're obligated to issue the license or deny it. I'm surprised that no one has sued them by now, or at least contacted an attorney.

Last edited:

Xander24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    Vanderburgh County
    Hi y'all. First time posting here but have followed this site for a bit now. Just wanted to update people. I applied, fingerprinted, and paid for my lifetime permit on September 23rd and I got mine in the mail on January 3rd. I was in the bad boy club but still felt that was really quick from what I was reading on here. Best wishes to y'all

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Hi y'all. First time posting here but have followed this site for a bit now. Just wanted to update people. I applied, fingerprinted, and paid for my lifetime permit on September 23rd and I got mine in the mail on January 3rd. I was in the bad boy club but still felt that was really quick from what I was reading on here. Best wishes to y'all

Congrats :thumbsup: and :welcome: to :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom