• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Drew89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Indy, IN
    I did the online app on 1/19, got my fingerprints done at MorphoTrust 1/24, filed everything at IMPD downtown on 1/30, got my LTCH in the mail on 2/7.

MAC100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2014
    United States
    1/29 filled out online app payed state online with debit
    1/30 L-1 fingerprints in the afternoon went the sheriffs office completed signed app payed with money order.
    1/4 license issued
    1/8 received pink slip in the mail.

9 days from visiting sheriffs station to receiving in my mailbox. One arrest in my life 12 years ago for driving an a suspended license got it cleared up and charges were dropped. So never convicted of anything.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I mailed a form for a duplicate LTCH yesterday 2/7/14, will update when I receive it. I know this isn't the original form but if anyone is curious about waiting time of a duplicate I can post again when I receive mine.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    1/29 filled out online app payed state online with debit
    1/30 L-1 fingerprints in the afternoon went the sheriffs office completed signed app payed with money order.
    1/4 license issued
    1/8 received pink slip in the mail.

9 days from visiting sheriffs station to receiving in my mailbox. One arrest in my life 12 years ago for driving an a suspended license got it cleared up and charges were dropped. So never convicted of anything.

:thumbsup:

seanery

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Indy
    I got mine in about 3 weeks. I did the electronic application then the L1 prints at a local shop, then the city county building to drop it all off.

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    Ok I have a question, when you have the L1 prints done do you mail off a printed copy of your prints or are they electronically submitted.

I recently applied for my ltch and my local department was not listed as a place that did the L1 printing, but when I went in they had a sign and my prints were taken on a machine. They provided me with a print out of my prints to mail in.

homer12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    So, I finally got my LTCH last week after waiting since 3/6/13. About 11 months since I was in the bad boy pile. I got a call from an ISP officer to ask me some questions about my "mistakes" aka misdemeanors I made in college. He claimed it was for verification of it being me and that they have identity theft issues sometimes (whatever that means). Anyway, he was very courteous to me and we treated each other with respect and I'm just so happy to be able to carry now!

jocmurph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    Indy Northside
    License wait time

Has anyone here recently applied for the lifetime license? How long did it take to get yours? I'm curious to know how long the current wait is because I was told 4-8 weeks, but then I read that it was 12-14.

I received mine within a week after I went downtown and paid. I was told that it could take up to several weeks.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Ok I have a question, when you have the L1 prints done do you mail off a printed copy of your prints or are they electronically submitted.

I recently applied for my ltch and my local department was not listed as a place that did the L1 printing, but when I went in they had a sign and my prints were taken on a machine. They provided me with a print out of my prints to mail in.

Hmmmm...... Haven't heard of this one. I guess you gotta mail them in.

xxdwagxx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Lawrenceburg
    Does anyone know a number that you can call to check on a LTCH? I fingerprinted and visited my local sheriffs on October 7th, 2013 and am still waiting for it in the mail!!:xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom