• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CopenGrizz01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Franklin
    Hey guys! new here! i filled my app out yesterday online and went to my local police department today. i didnt do my fingerprints electronically. the guy had me sign my app, pay the local fee, then fill my fingerprint card out and then did my fingerprints. he then gave me an envelope my app and fingerprint card and told me to mail the envelope to the state police with the $75 money order. has anyone had to mail theres themselves? anyways i got it in the mail today and was wondering how long of a wait im looking at. my record is clean, i havnt even had a ticket or been pulled over in my life. ive been hearing a lot of people have been waiting several months and then some get theres within 10 days.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    :welcome: to :ingo:

Since you did paper prints, it is probably going to increase your wait time. The people that have received theirs in days have all done electronic prints.

Hopefully your wait will be short.

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    My wife applied for the lifetime permit. Did the online version and electronic prints. Had the permit in 2 weeks. Lady at the Carmel PD office said LOTS of women were getting permits. She used to have a permit but let it lapse...now she wants to carry again...

eachitandi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Plymouth
    Filled out the application online and paid state fees on the 16th of Feb. Had L1 fingerprinting done on the 17th. Paid local fees on the 18th. Got letter in the mail today (March 5th) that I was short $15 on my state fees but I was expecting that. I realized that I had made the mistake when had my fingerprinting done.
    I called down to the state just now because I noticed my height on my application said 7'7". After the gentleman got that corrected he told me I should get my permit 7-10 days after they receive my money order.
    On a side note, I did have a minor misdemeanor 20+ years ago, so considering that and my payment error, I would say not too bad of a turn around time....

Protectorof5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    Carmel
    I did L1 fingerprints and paid my local on Feb.24th. Haven't gotten anything yet but I'm optimistic that it won't bee too long since it seems that most are getting them turned around pretty quickly. I will let everyone know once I get mine in the mail.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I applied on 2/18 with the online application, went today and did my electronic prints and paid the local police. I had a misdemeanor conviction when I was 18, but it was expunged, we will see how long this takes…
    Got my LTCH in the mail today. I have a question. It has my correct name and address on the paper but on my license itself my address is my employers address? Is that right?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    My Daughter got hers today. It only took 9 days from L1 fingerprinting and local fees (both done the same day) to get her pink slip in the mail today.

She now gets to choose her weapon of choice.

TCP 380
    LCP 380
    LC380

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom