• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CyberGuyPR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    NWI
    Another Illinois transplant here, now in NWI. Paid 4/14, got fingerprinted on 4/15, stopped by local PD the same day. Lifetime LTCH arrived today 4/30. Loving this state already. Now, if I could get my drivers license in the mail, that would be great.

NicholasScott

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2014
    United States
    i called today to check on my money order status. It was cashed yesterday. Im getting sooooo excited. How long do you think until it will arrive after they cash the money order?

Marlin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    North Liberty
    Did the L-1 fingerprinting April 18th. Met with the local LEO April 19th. Received my lifetime LTCH on May 1st.

Should I sign the orginal or leave it unsigned and make several copies sign them and have them laminated?

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    Did the L-1 fingerprinting April 18th. Met with the local LEO April 19th. Received my lifetime LTCH on May 1st.

Should I sign the orginal or leave it unsigned and make several copies sign them and have them laminated?

Make a gazillion copies, and sign/laminate those. Keep the unsigned original locked up in the safe...

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.

I can't think of any reason why you would need more than five copies. I would keep the unsigned original in a safe place.

Worst case scenario you have to pay ISP $20.00 for a duplicate.

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    I can't think of any reason why you would need more than five copies. I would keep the unsigned original in a safe place.

Worst case scenario you have to pay ISP $20.00 for a duplicate.

Actually, I made six, just because they fit in the lamination evenly. One in my wallet, another in the car, the rest locked up.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    If you have to get a duplicate for your lifetime LTCH, does it say "duplicate" or differ in any way from the original? I signed and laminated my original and it's gotten thrashed. I'd like to take another crack at doing it right.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    If you have to get a duplicate for your lifetime LTCH, does it say "duplicate" or differ in any way from the original? I signed and laminated my original and it's gotten thrashed. I'd like to take another crack at doing it right.

I doubt it. They wouldn't go to all the trouble to make a new license form. They just want your $20.

recon19d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Sierra Bravo November
    Everything submitted 31 December 2013. Issued 23 April 2014. Clean record. I finally started emailing the LTCH contact info listed on the ISP website EVERY single day (copy/paste) after 4 days of that they emailed me saying it was issued and in the mail haha.. Wish I would have done that 2 months ago!

CopenGrizz01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Franklin
    my local PD gave me my app to mail to ISP myself and its going on 67 days and havnt heard a word. ive email isp 5 times with still no reply. it said my money order was cashed on March 6th. thought about calling but probably wouldnt do any good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom