• Status
    Not open for further replies.

afcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Madison Co.
    Tried to call ISP for my lifetime permit and the wife’s; got a recording saying they couldn’t divulge that info over the phone. Why do they even have the number on the ISP LTCH website?

Sent them an email. It’s only been two weeks, but my local LE says they’ve already sent everything over to them, and I paid for the digital prints. We’ll see what they say, or if they respond.

DeanMG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Whiteland
    Tried to call ISP for my lifetime permit and the wife’s; got a recording saying they couldn’t divulge that info over the phone. Why do they even have the number on the ISP LTCH website?

Sent them an email. It’s only been two weeks, but my local LE says they’ve already sent everything over to them, and I paid for the digital prints. We’ll see what they say, or if they respond.
    It took them about a week to respond to my e-mail.

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI

I called my local PD. They looked it up on the computer, and told me when they and the state approved it. They had all the info in less than 5 minutes. Guess every area does things differently...

CopenGrizz01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Franklin
    i applied 3/03/14
    money order cashed on 3/06/14
    i waited 63 days and decided to email them. i then started emailing them every morning and finally ISP called me after the 6th email.
    they told me that they had no proof of who i made the money order out to so i had to spend an extra $24 to get a photo copy of the money order.
    the next day after i emailed them the photo copy i got an email saying it was issued on 5/20/14.
    and finally today 5/28/14 i got the pink paper in the mail! :rockwoot:

afcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Madison Co.
    I called my local PD. They looked it up on the computer, and told me when they and the state approved it. They had all the info in less than 5 minutes. Guess every area does things differently...

Yeah, I'll see what I get back in email form, and if I don't hear anything, I'll call up my local folks again.

MrJohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    West Lafayette
    I paid the state tax and got my fingerprints done back in March through Morphotrust (L1). When I finally got back from school, I paid my local tax on Friday May 16, 2014. I received my license in the mail 6 days later on Thursday May 22, 2014. I was very impressed with the turnaround time!

bigdinindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2014
    Fishers
    I might be in same boat as you. Did you not list anything at all ? Or did you have other things to list? I got in some trouble 20+ years ago and don't remember exactly what the charges were. Been waiting since December for ISP. Keep us posted on your appeal.

I had had my appeal today. Went downtown for a 8:10 hearing at 8:10 a lady walked into lobby and called my name asked me to sit down next to her. Showed me my application asked if it was mine. Then asked if there was anything I would like to add. Told her i was arrested as a juvenile and explained what happened (OWI). She had me write it on application initial it and sign front page. Told me my permit would be issued at midnight and put in tomorrow's mail. Really nice lady. Been waiting since December .

roboteng

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    My wife and I got our L1 fingerprints and paid the fees at the local PD at the end of Feb. Just called the local PD today and the Chief told me that he approved it the next day, and he looked it up and it just shows that it is pending approval from the state. Considering it has been three months should I be worried?

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    My wife and I got our L1 fingerprints and paid the fees at the local PD at the end of Feb. Just called the local PD today and the Chief told me that he approved it the next day, and he looked it up and it just shows that it is pending approval from the state. Considering it has been three months should I be worried?

Considering that you both are hung up, I'd say it has to be an administrative issue. Maybe you both answered a question wrong, or it's an address thing, or something. If you both have an arrest record, that could be it too. That's the most common reason for delay.

I'd start emailing ISP until you get an answer.

:welcome: to :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom