• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

1401king

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    It is slightly irritating. Some people get them in a few days and others it takes months. WTH? I applied online 10-17, e-prints 10-20, local 10-27, still awaiting ISP approval. I have no priors or anything, clean as a whistle. I have never even inhaled.... seriously tho its kinda... GRRR!

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    It is slightly irritating. Some people get them in a few days and others it takes months. WTH? I applied online 10-17, e-prints 10-20, local 10-27, still awaiting ISP approval. I have no priors or anything, clean as a whistle. I have never even inhaled.... seriously tho its kinda... GRRR!

Don't be too irritated. I'm sure you'll have it soon.

There are people on this board that waited 6 months or more and had clean records. I know of a couple that took a year.

Hang in there. :thumbsup:

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Don't be too irritated. I'm sure you'll have it soon.

There are people on this board that waited 6 months or more and had clean records. I know of a couple that took a year.

Hang in there. :thumbsup:

This. :+1:. Mine took 4 months with a clean record from October 2012 to Feb 2013. And the new guys even have the online system to check the status! It seems much better now than it was not too long ago.

GingerKid

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2014
    NWI
    Well the place I got the electronic fingerprinting done said 7 days, local PD said six weeks. I think I'm at 3 weeks and still patiently waiting. At least I'm not in IL anymore, 3-4 months just for a title transfer for a car? Ridiculous!

ADDICTED2TONE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Floyds Knobs
    I have a squeaky clean record and I moved here from another state. It took 9 months to get mine.
    I had given up on it and almost took a transfer out of state and it finally came in.
    I'm a native Hoosier but moved away for 10 years. I had a permit before I moved away and thought it would be easy to get back and I was wrong!

anderson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    plymouth
    Anyone have experience with how long Plymouth takes to to approve your application? I dropped off everything at the local PD after going to L-1 on 11/13 and there is still no change on the state site.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Anyone have experience with how long Plymouth takes to to approve your application? I dropped off everything at the local PD after going to L-1 on 11/13 and there is still no change on the state site.

I'd say call them and ask. When I did mine a few years ago I was checking to see when the MO was processed and after several weeks it was still listing as not being processed yet. I called the state police to find out if they didn't deposit it until they started processing the ap and was told that they deposit immediately on receipt. I called my local PD and was told that they usually send them out same day or next day. But strangely enough about a week later the MO was deposited. I'm guessing that there was a mess up at my local pd and they forgot to drop it in the mail.

But in your case it could just be that the state doesn't update the website until they begin actually processing it. When I got mine I was told they didn't enter it in their computer until they actually started working on it. So....

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    My timeline was:
    10/25 - Online application completed, $75 paid online + $9.95 L1 Fee
    10/27 - L1 fingerprinting and local fee completed
    10/28 - Status changed to "Pending ISP approval"
    11/17 - Status changed to "Approved"
    11/22 - Plastic LTCH arrived via USPS

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Also, I wanted to share something that a friend of a friend told me. I was talking with he and our mutual friend, describing my LTCH process(they both have theirs) and I mentioned that I'd sent an email just before my app was approved. He was somehow familiar with the inner workings of the Licensing Division and told me that any correspondence about your application "flags" your app, and can "push it to the back of the line"(all "" his words verbatim). I have no idea if any of this is true, and quite the opposite seemed true in my case (I sent an email and they responded the next day quoting my newly issued lic. #). Food for thought.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Also, I wanted to share something that a friend of a friend told me. I was talking with he and our mutual friend, describing my LTCH process(they both have theirs) and I mentioned that I'd sent an email just before my app was approved. He was somehow familiar with the inner workings of the Licensing Division and told me that any correspondence about your application "flags" your app, and can "push it to the back of the line"(all "" his words verbatim). I have no idea if any of this is true, and quite the opposite seemed true in my case (I sent an email and they responded the next day quoting my newly issued lic. #). Food for thought.

And I heard the lifetime LTCH is going away ........

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011

its because you don't have 50 quality posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom