• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Twr11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2016
    McCordsvilles
    I did mark that I had a misdemeanor. I noted it as being a misdemeanor for theft.
    I did not mention anything about the clerical error, but I am sure that they can see that.

No point in hiding anything, they see it all anyways.

I used the government website my case.in.gov to check my background and zero cases showed. I use this gov. Website to check all my employees backgrounds and it is accurate. But apparently it's not.. This is my reasoning for my denial..

Twr11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2016
    McCordsvilles
    I used the government website my case.in.gov to check my background and zero cases showed. I use this gov. Website to check all my employees backgrounds and it is accurate. But apparently it's not.. This is my reasoning for my denial..

Honest mistake on my part

Hjarnett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Denver,in
    After years of putting it off here is the rundown. 12/11 state fee paid 12/14 fingerprints. 12/15 local fee paid . Was told who knows how long it's going to take lady at the sheriff office said they have done more ccw permits in the last week than they have all year

Approved 1/15

BimM3rPwr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I applied before Thanksgiving, online shows all fees paid as of 11/21/2015... It's now 1/19/2016 - still waiting and online still shows 'Pending ISP Approval'.
    Wow, you may want to call local PD or ISP to see if there's some hiccup on their end. From lurking these other pages it looks like it can and does happen semi-frequently

BimM3rPwr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2016
    Indianapolis
    While I'm at it....

Application/state fee 1/5/16

Fingerprints 1/7/16

Local fee 1/7/16

Approved Locally: 1/8/16

I'll keep you guys posted.
    22y/o, no criminal record, tres speeding tickets if that matters(?)

Hopefully only a few more weeks if I'm lucky

mattsonj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2016
    Battle Ground
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will call ISP and see if they can tell me anything. I expected approval to go really fast since I haven't had so much as a speeding ticket in 40 years.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    mine took just under 2 weeks......I wonder if my federal security clearance / vetted by the dept. of homeland security helped???

good luck all !

Aaron

Ultrabozz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Lawrenceburg
    Remember if they find anything at all in the county you live in now and your birth county they will order a secondary background check which will add considerable time to the application. Checking with the feds is fairly straight forward it's the local record that holds the application up or gets you denied. Bim,you say tres...short for trespassing violation? If you were cited or arrested on that it could be a problem.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    Applied/paid 12/6/15
    Fingerprinted 12/16/15
    Local fees paid 12/21/15
    Local approval 12/23/15

Still waiting on ISP approval, with no criminal history. I'm not impressed, one little bit. I'm beginning to think every time I check the status on the website they put my application on the bottom of the stack. This is unacceptable.

Topnotch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2016
    Clark
    Applied/paid 12/6/15
    Fingerprinted 12/16/15
    Local fees paid 12/21/15
    Local approval 12/23/15

Still waiting on ISP approval, with no criminal history. I'm not impressed, one little bit. I'm beginning to think every time I check the status on the website they put my application on the bottom of the stack. This is unacceptable.

I feel your pain. I did mine a few days before yours and I'm still pending isp approval. No record on my end either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom