• Status
    Not open for further replies.

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    I paid local fees on 2/11 I was approved 2/26, now waiting for the card in the mail....received card in mail 3/2:yesway:

Last edited:

RG31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2019
    Muncie
    Applied on 2/18/19
    Fingerprints and local fee paid on 2/20/19
    Pendinding ISP approval 2/20/19

Just a sit back and wait game.

Last edited:

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I paid local fees 2/15/19
    pending isp approval 2/18/19
    status changes to approved 3/5/19
    now will see how long it takes to get it in the mail.

Last edited:

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    my wife finished up with local cop shop on 2/26.. they seem to be moving pretty fast at the ISP
    update , she now shows approved on 3/18, now the wait for the card:yesway:

Last edited:

agnescat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2019
    Greenfield
    Got everything done 12/22/18, have been waiting on ISP Approval ever since. Contacted them about a month ago, the guy said it'd probably be another 2 weeks or so, and still Pending ISP Approval. No convictions for anything crime related whatsoever. The only thing I can think of is that I'm rated 50% through the VA for PTSD and its sitting in the "Let's just not bother with these for as long as possible because it means actually doing work" stack of files. I kind of wish they'd just either deny me so I can appeal or approve it, either way. It's way past the 60 days they're supposed to take on it.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Started the process about a month ago. Got fingerprinted and everything. I didn't quite realize what my next step was so about a week ago I realized I still needed to go to the local cop shop.

Submitted local fee and application changed to "awaiting ISP approval" on 4/15

Still waiting as of 4/22. Will update upon approval.

5/3... still waiting...

Last edited:

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Got everything done 12/22/18, have been waiting on ISP Approval ever since. Contacted them about a month ago, the guy said it'd probably be another 2 weeks or so, and still Pending ISP Approval. No convictions for anything crime related whatsoever. The only thing I can think of is that I'm rated 50% through the VA for PTSD and its sitting in the "Let's just not bother with these for as long as possible because it means actually doing work" stack of files. I kind of wish they'd just either deny me so I can appeal or approve it, either way. It's way past the 60 days they're supposed to take on it.

This is crazy. I can't believe you've been made to wait this long.

They quote a possible 60 days but you're over double that time. That is completely unacceptable. We pay for this. It isn't a free service. We deserve to be handled as if we are paying customers.

SgtCarter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2019
    Bedord
    The whole process was about a month for me. About 2 weeks after I got finger printed and paid my fees it came in the mail. Not sure why we have to pay for something that should be free, but whatever.

Rubicon317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2019
    McCordsville
    3Completed and submitted to ISP 3/22/19 and I am still Pending ISP approval. Still waiting... called to inquire and was told that it was in the background phase. Approved 6/28 currently waiting to be mailed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom