• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Going to the post office tomorrow to find out if the money order has been cashed. :noway:

Good luck with that! Last time I tried to do the same they told me I had to fill out this form, mail it in, and then I would get a response in X number of WEEKS! From then on, if I needed confirmation of a money order being cashed, I get it from my bank where its much easier to check.

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    Good luck with that! Last time I tried to do the same they told me I had to fill out this form, mail it in, and then I would get a response in X number of WEEKS! From then on, if I needed confirmation of a money order being cashed, I get it from my bank where its much easier to check.

Yeah, I know it's not going to be quick. This will be my last foray into postal money orders as well. I'm going to try to get a hold of the records division of my city's PD as well to see if they can confirm sending it in. :dunno:

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    Yeah, I know it's not going to be quick. This will be my last foray into postal money orders as well. I'm going to try to get a hold of the records division of my city's PD as well to see if they can confirm sending it in. :dunno:

City PD didn't send it on for 11 days, so I'm essentially 2 fewer weeks in to the wait that I though I was.

drinkin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    I live in Marion county and I received my permit in less than two weeks. File online if you can and get printed by a third party.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    9 whole days from finger printing to mail delivery in Marion county.

I applied online before the new year, set up my appointment with L1 Identity Solutions for the 6th of Jan (extra $18.95 on top of the state's $75.00), same day as L1 went down to City County bldg with the other $50.00 and minus the weekend, it took only 7 working days.

yankeetownboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Brownsburg, in
    Got it

WOW, applied online Tue morning 12th, Found out L1 was by luck in Brownsburg that morning..2.5 mile from my house. Finger prints at 10:15 Hendricks county sheriff at 3:30, Lifetime LTCH in mailbox today the 16th. WOW again.

Can't wait to do my part for the gun economy, gonna spend some money with one of the good guys listed here at INGO!!

Yankeetownboy...:rockwoot:

So IN Dude

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Evansville
    After 6 1/2 weeks of application at the Vanderburgh County Sheriffs office I finally get my fingerprints tomorrow. Now I have to wait on the state!!!!! We are moving like a heard of turtles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom