• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Got mine in the mail today :)
    Applied Feb 4th and recieved today Feb 9....4 buisness days.L-1 solutions is the way to go

dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    I applied 12-28 and still nothing. A guy that applied the week before me got his two weeks ago. I run to the mailbox everyday hoping it is there....

I do the run to the mailbox every day thing too... applied Dec 2 and havnt seen it yet... hopefully the fact im 18 isnt slowing anything down... think ill email the ISP now... worth a shot... :dunno:

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    My dad applied Dec 17th 2009 and received (to his surprise) on Feb 9th 2010.

He also had a class d felony back in his younger days for possession of stolen property. He made note of this on his application, but apparently the ISP didn't care...

He's ecstatic...

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Whats the cost for a life time permit? Does it very per county as far as any extra county charges?

As far as I know its 75 to the state and 50 to the city or county you reside in. If you live in town you go to the police department or out in the county you go to the sheriff's department. I also strongly advise going through L-1 Identity solution for the extra 11 bucks and get it back within a week!. Making your total 136 bucks!

jshooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Be sure to keep your money order stubs. The Indiana State Police "lost" my application in their computer system. I called the money order company and they confirmed they had been cashed by the state of Indiana. So, instead of being out another $100 and the time it takes to get fingerprinted, I just had to get finger printed again.

Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    Be sure to keep your money order stubs. The Indiana State Police "lost" my application in their computer system. I called the money order company and they confirmed they had been cashed by the state of Indiana. So, instead of being out another $100 and the time it takes to get fingerprinted, I just had to get finger printed again.

When did you send yours in? I did mine on 12/3/09. Can't check on the MO as I threw out the stub:xmad:

Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    10 weeks and 1 day but it arrrived today in the mail. My lovely bride had it waiting for me on the table when I got home from work today! Scanned it and will laminate tomorrow:rockwoot:

Last edited:

BillyJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Is the L-1 Identity Solutions ONLY advantageous to people submitting online applications? My county is not on the list of being able to apply online, so am I out of luck on using L-1 to speed up my process or will L-1 still be able to find my paper application in the system?

civilwar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    Scipio
    Sent mine in to the state last Thursday after taking the sheriff dept. almost a week to do their part. I was told somewhere between 8-10 wks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom