• Total voters

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I get RnR's point, and it's one I've been trying to make also. They're just words. We make them good or bad, for some pretty lame reasons. Why are "rape" and "hate" and "murder" not curse words? The things they represent are worse than poop or sex.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Words are not just 'words.' They express meaning, attitude, emotion. If you say 'please pass the lettuce.' Fine. If you say 'please pass the ******* lettuce,' you can take your grump *ss attitude away from my table. You can return when it's just 'lettuce.' My house. My rules. I'm a fascist.

Last edited:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Regardless, I think we should stick with "strint". I'd take the workshop for it, too. :):

Oh we're sticking with it alright. I still have yet to decide what it means, but when I do all you strints can go strint yourselves with a strint.

Yeah...ok that was too much. I have to figure this out!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Howsabout "oh **** I just stepped in some obama"? Or "I have to scrape this ******* obama off my shoe"? These gratify me. Bite the wax tadpole if you disagree.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, something about getting older. Last night my 81-yr-old mom, who is not much of a curser, said out of the blue "I have to go sh**".

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I didn't cuss that much until 11th grade when i was in the machine shop where every other word was some curse word being said very loudly. the most common are SOB SH and da** it. I only drop the F bomb in extreme situations like getting my leg getting ate off by a dog or when my glasses get knocked off by a ricochet. In some situations where I am taking your @$$ to the ground in the middle of a mini riot in the school cafeteria you get to hear all the words combined into one

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, something about getting older. Last night my 81-yr-old mom, who is not much of a curser, said out of the blue "I have to go sh**".

There is a point reached after years of dealing with every one elses ****ing strint that one just does not ****ing care anymore. Real strint, straight up.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    I was an Plt Daddy in the Army Joe only understands certain words to motivate them. I did my best not swear but they brought it out of me. Now that I am out (regrettably) I rarely do it... Mostly s... because I work with cow .... so I call it was it is... ;)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    If you want them full-sized you've got to use ****ing photobucket or some **** like that. If you upload from your hard drive, they come out as thumbs that get larger when you click on them.

Top Bottom