• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Anyone out there know of a place that regularly makes and sells custom 1911 grips in Northern Indiana or Indianapolis? :dunno: I just bought my first 1911 and I would like to get some special grips done.

I see a lot of people are selling the grips with the Punisher symbol on them. But, I would like to get grips with the Hitman symbol on them.

Thanks in advance for your assistance and recommendations.

picture.php
    :rockwoot:

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    try ebay, they usually have a fair amount of 1911 grips. i have seen several sets of the punisher grips, might be able to find the hitman ones on there

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Check these out

A friend of mine ordered a set a couple years ago and He is VERY pleased with them
    He called Her talked to Her on the phone and told Her what He wanted
    for His new Les baer She got them to Him pretty fast and they do look great

http://www.esmeralda.cc/

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I don't know anyone in N.W. Indiana that does custom grips. The two most expensive grip makers out there doing custom work are Joe at Outlaw Grips and Ed at Wicked Grips, both make literally anything you can dream of, will cast custom medallions or inlays, make stone or exhibition grade grips etc. They are by far the nicest grips I own. It can easily take 4 to 6 months for you to get your grips, even longer.

Esmeralda makes very nice grips at moderate prices (usually around $100) but she doesn't do custom work very often. I do have a custom set of her grips that are very nice, and the price was very good. I doubt she will make "Hitman" grips for you unless 1) you have a digital image of what you want AND 2) she is not backlogged with her regular work. She does not do inlay but she will carve grips with a design. The last time I spoke with her (this spring) she was not taking custom orders.

cincidude87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    There is a company called ZR Tactical Solutions outside of Indianapolis that made me some really nice hitman themed 1911 grips. They are very reasonably priced and were very timely. Tgeir website is zrtacticalsolutions.com.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    what are you looking for ? I make custom grips . Use exotic woods ,elk antler and Corian. Don't checker because the wood grain is too good to look atI will be at LaPorte show & Crown Point . freedom arms in C.P. has some of my grips for sale .
    P1000724.jpg

spaltedmaplegrips002.jpg
    spaltedmaplegrips002.jpg

Last edited:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Holy Batcrap, cincidude87!!!
    You're a miracle worker! I haven't seen anything that dead brought back to life since...... Job!

:D

Seriously, though, +1 for Walt's grips. Really stylish and tasteful.

Top Bottom