• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DialTone301

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    East Central IL
    She did okay at Riley. We need to shorten the stock a little...removed the rubber pad and she is going to test it this weekend. Her biggest time waster is mag changes. She was much faster with the 15-22 but I think with more practice she will do fine.

She got some good advice on how to speed up (thanks again Gary and Marvin) and we will be doing some more practicing this weekend.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    She did okay at Riley. We need to shorten the stock a little...removed the rubber pad and she is going to test it this weekend. Her biggest time waster is mag changes. She was much faster with the 15-22 but I think with more practice she will do fine.

She got some good advice on how to speed up (thanks again Gary and Marvin) and we will be doing some more practicing this weekend.

Does she have the extended mag release lever? If not, get one. When putting the mag in don't push it in from the center of the mag. Move your finger to the forward edge on the mag (towards the barrel end). The mag will go in a lot faster. It is hard to push it in from the center. As it wears in the mag will drop out faster.

I hope that helps a little. It's real awesome to have a daughter that shoots! I envy you. My girl is scared of guns. I know if I could just get her to the range that would change. My son loves to shoot. I hope your girl kicks butt! I have seen a few young girls at the range. And most of them are really good. Enjoy the time with your girl! :yesway:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Sad

Beautiful! Liked it enough to order one immediately. I was nearly through the order process when I discovered the only payment option is PayPal. Order Cancelled! Email enquiry sent.

Just thought I'd add that they must be too busy to answer inquiries sent via their website. Too bad.

Top Bottom