• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Custom Glock 23 for trade. NIB-X upper and a Gen-3 lower smoothed out for carry or competition by Cory Nash (INGO Member Phylodog) of Nash Gunwerx. I started building this up for competition but have other guns I'd rather shoot given the chance, and since I already have a Glock 23 that I carry pretty regularly this has become a backup that'll more-or-less never get used. That said, I'm in absolutely no hurry and don't "need" to get rid of this.

Pics -

3549858_01_custom_glock_23_640.jpg

3549858_02_custom_glock_23_640.jpg

WILL TRADE FOR:

Looking to add to my collection, primarily. Here's some examples of what I'm looking for..

Handguns - "Premium" single-stack 9mm (Not Kel-Tec/Ruger/S&W stuff off the shelf). Glock 19 in similar shape as my 23 (or with a boatload of accessories or ammo or something). Historically significant semis (1911s, PP/K, Hi-Power, S&W Model 39, HK P7/M8) or revolvers (Colt Python/Trooper/Lawman, S&W 15/19/29/36/60/629) are of specific interest to me, as are military and law enforcement marked firearms.

Rifles - The only rifles I'm really in the market for at this time would be a scout rifle in 308, a semi-auto rifle in 308, or a quality AK in 7.62x39. Historically significant rifles or carbines (in modern calibers) also of interest - pistol or rifle calibers considered. M1 Garand would be cool..

Shotguns - Really pretty well set on shotguns. I'd only be interested in historically significant or military/LE marked guns here, or a really pretty O/O. I do have a weakness for Ithaca Trench Guns..

Would consider a used ACOG or new Aimpoint/EOTech.

Can add cash and/or accessories/ammo for the right deal - don't mind if you do the same, although I can only go so far with that. Would like to meet in the Delphi or Brookston areas if possible - I do have access to a 25yd range if deemed necessary.

PM or email first with pics of what you have to offer, and we can go from there.

Thanks for looking!

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Wednesday bump - anybody want to trade slide for slide? I'd go a 9mm NIBx in similar condition and do that if someone is interested.. I've had some interesting offers for sure but nothing just right yet.. what do you have? Make me an offer folks!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom