Custom Kydex In Indianapolis 5 days a week!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skysurfer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Hey all,

We just wanted to let you know that we have custom kydex services available 5 days a week at our store. You can drop off your items and come back to get them, or you can wait on them. We have a nice size retail store for you to browse while you wait. Even if you don’t want kydex right now, come and visit our store!

We hope to see you soon!!!

Brian K. LaMaster

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Wow....I did not know you had this service. How long does it take to make a custom IWB holster? With the amount that I have been switching up my carry guns and light/laser combos, it would be great to be able to get a new holster on the quick.

Yeah....I would like to know approximate price too. Say for a Glock 17 with a Crimson Trace Rail master Pro.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Very interested. Would like an idea of approximate price for let's say your average glock 17 19 21 etc no goodies and warranty if any. Thanks

skysurfer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Prices start at $30 on up. We have four different lines of holsters. Typically they don’t exceed $55 with a light. We are working on getting photos up on the website No, we do not do hybrids at this time.
    As far as time it takes, it depends upon how busy we are and what you are looking for. Typically, it takes about an hour or so.
    We have a lifetime warranty.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Awesome shop Brian. I'm very excited to see what the future brings for you guys. I was very impressed with everything and as soon as I get the TLR-1s on the G19, I'll bring her in for you to make me a taco iwb! Plan on picking up a few combat knives and some of your locking sheathes soon as well.
    Told my good friend about it and he's coming in soon as well and plans to join me with the possible "up in the air" future classes.
    +1

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    Great to know as I'm a lefty, so finding a holster off the shelf is almost never going to happen and this seems pretty close yet custom!

Also, great web site, you have a ton of items I like it appears so I'll have to stop in when I'm nearby some day. I really like to look and see what I'm getting beforehand and rarely get the chance. Can't wait to see you shop!

skysurfer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Thanks everyone for the interest! We are working on getting the kydex sample page up as I write this. As far as gun shows go, I don't foresee doing those as I used to do them years ago with another venue and they are hit or miss. At some point we will allow you to order online as well.

We look forward to seeing you at the shop!

Stay safe,

Brian

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    FANTASTIC! I've been looking for a source to make IWB holsters for my CZ 97B and Arcus 94. Nobody seems to have such available and I didn't want to wait all day at a gun show for a custom one or send the gun off to be used as a mold. Will be by to see you soon.

skysurfer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I just wanted to update you all on this weeks and next weeks availability. I will be leaving at 3pm on Thursday this week and will be back in Monday next week. There is a possibility that I will only be here Mon-Wed next week. And it should get back to 5 days a week after that.

Top Bottom