• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    SPF I'm selling this for a buddy that is mobilized. I am the original owner so I know all about it. It started as a SPFD SS Mil-Spec but that was just the start. This pistol has a novak front night sight and a 10-8 rear in a novak cut so the sight options are endless if you ever want to change. The slide top has been flattened and serrated and the rear of the slide is serrated at 40lpi. A Kart NM barrel and bushing have also been fitted. An S&A beavertail has been installed and mated with Cylinder & Slide fire control parts and an STI trigger (trigger pull is very crisp). Safety is a single sided Wilson that is contoured and beadblasted, slide release is also custom. The front strap has been checkered at 20lpi as well as the Ed Brown mainspring housing. This was a Mil-Spec so the ejection port was already lowered and flaired as well as the mag well beveled. All the reliability work has been done such as throated and polished barrel throat and feedramp, polished and tuned extractor etc. Grips are a very nice G10. The slide has been cerakoted by Hoosier Guncoat and the frame has been beadblasted with the sides polished. The finish gives a very nice kind of old school 2-tone contrast. He wants to get 975.00 Firm for it and if you have priced Springfields lately and with this amount of work it's a good deal. Also comes with the original hardcase and paperwork. This was a kit that included the holster and mag pouch and two magazines. Not interested in any trades.

007-3.jpg

016-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

020.jpg

023.jpg

028.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

Last edited:
    Status