• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hiram Abiff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Wayne Co.
    I feel for you! I got my left thumb caught in a centerless 440v grinder back in 04 and ground it off to the knuckle before I got out of it.:n00b::puke:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    ouch! man that sucks! I cut my left pointer finger off a few years ago just above the knuckle...was a clean cut and they where able to put it back on...didnt really hurt at all when it happened but there was alot of blood,the pain came about 2 days later.
    last year I also smashed my ringe finger just below the finger nail...it basically blew everything out the tip,worst pain I have ever had,wouldnt wish that sort of pain on my worst enemy.
    heal well buddy!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Left pinky , are you serious ? Hell , I've had paper cuts worse than losing a left pinky ! Ya don't use it anyway ! My sympathy is withdrawn !!
    :lmfao::lmfao:JK .

Well, now you can not be an evil genius bent on world domination.
    Time to get a job.
    Dr.%20Evil.jpg

I KEED! I KEED! OUCH! :D
    Heal up quick and don't pick at it. Good luck!

FishersCPA

Plinker
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Fishers
    It would have been better for your finger to actually get run through the saw- cleaner cut and less damage and a greater chance you could have had it sewn back on... That is a real bummer- you seem really OK about it though... Bummer though.

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    With all the crap they put in and on our food these days it might just grow back.

But on a serious note, now you can do that sweet trick where it looks like your whole finger is up your nose.....LUCKY!!

Last edited:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Did they save you some cake?:D

Get well soon!

I have renewed respect for chop saws now. And a small understanding for why some guys remove the cheapie plastic guards.
    This wouldn't have helped you but...

There now is the invention to instantly stop a blade the moment it touches skin and the patent holder has offered to license it to all saw makers... At a fair price for royalty.

So anyone that loses a finger from a saw not equipped will be able to do the American thing and sue the sunzabeaches that didn't add the safety device.:rolleyes: Of course that doesn't bring back the pinkie. Which could possibly be the best nose pickin digit you had.:laugh:

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    Ouch, man, that really sucks. But +1 for stealing it out of the trash and taking it with you... I'd have probably done the same. But then again, I don't really plan on cutting my finger off either. :D

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Ouch, man, that really sucks. But +1 for stealing it out of the trash and taking it with you... I'd have probably done the same. But then again, I don't really plan on cutting my finger off either. :D

Pffff ! If he'd been a real man he wouldn't have posted to cry about !

Secondly , he'd gotten his friends together for shots , then toasted his other nine fingers for being steadfast and reliable !

Then he would've cursed the small pathetic digit for it's uselessness and ate it ! Just to show the other nine that weakness will NOT be tolerated ! If you can't hang , you shouldn't have came !!

My friend remember , pain is weakness leaving the body ! :lmfao:

Last edited:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Sorry that happened. Hope you heal well.
    I cut my thumb off 5 yrs ago...circular saw....apparently,those things really don't care what they cut!! Fought with my wife to stop at the store for a pack of smokes on the way to the hospital...I lost. The doctors were able to re attach it, but I can't bend it anymore.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom