• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    My parents ordered me a cutco hunting knife and gave it to me last night. I don't know a lot about them but there kitchen knives are great. Does anyone have any experience with them? Also it is the double-D edge basically a serated edge with small grooves. I am a little worried about that also. I will mainly be using this knife for field dressing and skinning game. Also do you think I should send it back for a smooth edge knife?

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    i would keep it. i used to sell cutco knives and they are great! i still get compliments to this day from people i sold to and i havent sold them for 10 years now. congrats on a great knife!

menzzer37

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Noblesville
    They are very sharp; however, I broke off the tip of that D edge hunting knife this year in a deer pelvis. They have a "forever guarantee" They will fix it at no cost. Good knives.

dwagner3701

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    South of Lafayette
    I have that same knife. I've had it about 10 years...and it's a good knife. The tip broke off while cleaning a deer a couple of years ago...but not enough to prompt me to send it in. I would keep it.

sman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I have a Cutco hunting Knife

It has a smooth blade, Stays razor sharp for a long time

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I have had one of these DD knives for about 15 years. It is still razor sharp. However, I need a sheath for it. Looking for something hard sided. I have searched Google and found nothing to my liking. It is for a 4 3/4" blade. Can anybody direct me to some good sheaths? I prefer something that can be used with Molle.

TIA.

Top Bottom