• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    There is nothing like the sound of a baby laughing. I think his dad should get some credit too though.
    Well he does look just like me and he has my brains, so ya know, he's screwed!!! He actually looks just like my dad when you compare the baby pics.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well he does look just like me and he has my brains, so ya know, he's screwed!!! He actually looks just like my dad when you compare the baby pics.

As long as he is not mean to us all winter, I am sure he will be fine.

Okay...back to the cute pet pictures....:hijack:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Another of Samcro

6e91c312-be83-49d3-a3ba-8a3de70f49b0_zps2c0ec669.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have a friend that has one about the same age and they look alike except I don't remember if she has the white spot on the chest.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Here is my buddy George. He was a real character. Unfortunately, he had kidney failure three years ago and we had to put him to sleep. I still miss him.

Here is another with George and his brother Morris, who I still have. He's now 15.

Here's Denver, the cat I rescued from a shelter 2 years ago. He's 4 or 5.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We've lost two of our critters in the past month or so. One of our cats, Rusty (our first, and the one responsible for turning me into a "cat person"), had kidney failure about a month ago and had to be put down. Just this past week, Sammy, our 20-something Chihuahua also had to be put down. She had been deaf for awhile and had been losing her sight, but Tuesday night I think her sight went completely. She kept wandering out into the house and getting "lost" and would start "screaming" until I would come find her and bring her back to her bed or to the food and water bowls. She had a long and happy life, but it was time for her to go.

But, on a happier note...

Here is Belle (the dog, and my baby girl) with Rusty. They were best buds, and Belle was depressed for a week after Rusty was gone.
    BelleandKitty_zps87daf9cf.jpg

IMG_0695_zps95d296aa.jpg

Here is Sammy and Rusty, "sharing" some cereal leftovers...
    KittySammyTongue_zpscc4ec1a9.jpg

Here is our other cat, Misty (although her nickname is Chunky Butt - but she's lost weight since she got that name)...
    IMG_2358_zpsfffaac78.jpg

If Misty was a boy, I might have changed her name to Bear Grylls, for her survival skills. Back in 2011, we were camping at Lake Monroe over the July 4th holiday, and on our way back to camp after watching the fireworks display at Fourwinds Marina, she jumped overboard from our boat. We didn't see her and didn't notice until a minute or two after she had jumped. After searching for awhile that night and the next day, we couldn't find her. We were heartbroken to say the least! 9 days later, we got a call from a vet in Ellettsville saying that they had our cat (she was chipped)! Apparently a little girl had found her in the woods and took her there to check for the microchip. So, after jumping into the lake at least 100 feet from shore, on a pitch dark night, making it to land and surviving in the woods for 9 days, we got her back! She was none the worse for wear, and actually looked like she'd gained several pounds (which is when she got her "Chunky Butt" nickname). I had never understood people that cry when they're happy, but I did when we got that call. :)

Finally, here is a video of Belle and Rusty "wrestling" with each other - something they did often when they were both younger... :D

[video=youtube;nGMN5XdvJQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGMN5XdvJQs[/video]

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This is my favorite kitty. She loves to be in things and is always finding interesting places to sleep. The kids made a lego house and she claimed it.

A couple of her other sleeping spots.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Walmart find here. My son was working, pushing carts one night, when he found "Jack" in February. He was barely weaned and not very well fed when he brought him home. This guy made my wife a cat lover -- at least for this one cat. :D

I'll have to see if I can get a photo of Jack and grumpy old Rudy playing together. It's hilarious to watch this 3-5 month old kitten and 10 year old cat chasing each other and "fighting".

imagejpg1_zpsbc20ef2f.jpg

Top Bottom