• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lpherr

Occupied
    Which one is Gunner? And is all well with him now?
    Middle in top pic, right side in lower pic.
    He's still a demon dog, no matter how cute and innocent he appears in the pics.
    He improves a little here and there. We had an episode with him and the little girl (right side top pic) again, then Gunner
    and I had a heated discussion. It's going to take a lot of time, but I think he will get there.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I only have the one but between him and the ones I see on my Facebook groups, the more you spend on them the less they appreciate it
    Corgis definitely want to be in charge. Mine ALWAYS turn away from the camera, never come when I call (except for food or to go out) and always back up when I reach down to pet them. They do like to be petted and played with, follow me everywhere, including the bathroom, and love to sleep up close to me, when they WANT.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Corgis definitely want to be in charge. Mine ALWAYS turn away from the camera, never come when I call (except for food or to go out) and always back up when I reach down to pet them. They do like to be petted and played with, follow me everywhere, including the bathroom, and love to sleep up close to me, when they WANT.
    That description works for mine too. :lmfao:

He's pretty good with the camera though.

20240330_220140.jpg

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    My 165# leg warmer.. we have had her 1 year now and she is still being more relaxed and coming out of her shell for us.. especially with the grandkids. She is still very leery around guys
    Jack is passed out after a hard play time with Abby this evening. Started off with chasing a rabbit around the yard.. FF83B9F3-FFE0-4DAE-AD5C-0423C792617A.jpeg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My 165# leg warmer.. we have had her 1 year now and she is still being more relaxed and coming out of her shell for us.. especially with the grandkids. She is still very leery around guys
    Jack is passed out after a hard play time with Abby this evening. Started off with chasing a rabbit around the yard.. View attachment 344992

What a fantastic coat on that big girl ! :wow:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Wish I could sleep like that!
    My son's dog on his last visit. Being a farm dog just tuckers him out...

a1HY8Msl.jpg

Top Bottom