• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Ok...just for you. I will touch it...(the 1911 silly)

ROTFL. That's a good one. Heck, I'd like you to shoot it once and tell me what you think. I did Aron's class again last Saturday. Combined with what I shot last week, almost 1000 rounds with zero malfunctions! (knocks on wood). I am still happy with my decision. Plus, I shot much better at the class though I still have a long ways to go. It is really different shooting action pistol vs. standing there and punching holes in paper.

Sorry about the thread drift...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Correction page 3

Chill. Not all members are on here on a wednesday nite. Some actually have lives. (obviously Im not one of them :):). It may take a couple days before you get an acceptable answer. In the meantime, pull up your big girl panties and chill, have fun, and be patient. Eventually somebody will probably come along that has experience.

And beware. I let him touch my 9mm 1911 and he brought it back rebuilt in 45 mumbling under his breath about there is only one true 1911 caliber. :laugh:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Page 2 and still havent got a reasonable answer.

This seems like a reasonable answer.

Depends on the pieces you use. Buy crap.....works like crap.
    Crap is crap. Cheap is usually crap. Too cheap then you know it is crap.....:dunno:

your number 1 makes it sound like you already know its probably to good to be true.

and the answer to question number two really does depend on the pieces you use.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    A quick search showed some decent reviews. I've never free-floated an AR so I can't say anything about what brand is good or bad. I usually run Magpul hand guards. YMMV.

I've met CM, he's a stand up guy. I've never got the impression he's a smarta**.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    I want it and I want it NOW.

OP must be under 25

Hey...up until yesterday, I was under 25 :( I thought we were done with the millennial bashing :):

OP, sorry but i have nothing to add except listen to what these guys have said...not everyone is an expert or has experience with everything (and if they do, they probably have a life outside of INGO :ingo:). Sooner or later, someone will come along with an answer to your questions...probably even experience with the exact product. Be patient :chillout:

In the meantime, please enjoy this dancing bacon while you wait...

:bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In response to the OP I just got off the phone with a good friend that does a lot with AR's and is a reliable source of info. He has used these products and will again when the need arises. Have to give them a positive by his word.
    With this info and a browse through their site I will consider them in future as well.

Best I can do for you.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey...up until yesterday, I was under 25 :( I thought we were done with the millennial bashing :):

OP, sorry but i have nothing to add except listen to what these guys have said...not everyone is an expert or has experience with everything (and if they do, they probably have a life outside of INGO :ingo:). Sooner or later, someone will come along with an answer to your questions...probably even experience with the exact product. Be patient :chillout:

:bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

Heck my kids are both over 25 and still have little patience.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Your a good man CM! Better man than me.
    i still recommend the op takes all his gun work to beech grove firearms. Specifically ask for the "master armorer" to work on your guns. You deserve the best he has to offer OP. Don't settle for some other shops work

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    In response to the OP I just got off the phone with a good friend that does a lot with AR's and is a reliable source of info. He has used these products and will again when the need arises. Have to give them a positive by his word.
    With this info and a browse through their site I will consider them in future as well.

Best I can do for you.
    hey thanks for going to all the trouble checking into that. I apologize for theunnecessary attitude towards you.

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county

mmmm bacon

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Depends on the pieces you use. Buy crap.....works like crap.
    Crap is crap. Cheap is usually crap. Too cheap then you know it is crap.....:dunno:

What's scary is...I knew exactly what you meant and you sounded like my Garndfather describing tires to me when I went to buy my first set for my truck back in 1980...

"But hey Papaw...Shouldn't I just save some money and get some retreads?"

"Buy crap you get crap son...It's your *&^% tires...Buy the best you can afford!"

Top Bottom