• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

drewtitans

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    GEORGETOWN
    Sold - Up for sale is a lightly used CZ 455 Evolutuion that currently wears the 22LR barrel, excellent condition. Very cool gun with the switch barrel design that allows you to also shoot 22mag and 17HMR with the purchase of a new barrel. The rifle is very accurate and has an awesome trigger, guts were replaced with a Rifle Basix kit. All original parts are included. Trigger is set at approx 1.5lbs and is adjustable down to 10oz. Asking price is $400 which is under dealer cost and the trigger kit would be another $100, awesome deal. I will also include a set of rings specifically for this rifle, scope is not included. The rifle is the one with the blue Evolution stock, or top in the pics. The TacSol is not for sale, but is the reason I am selling this one.

Please PM only with questions. Can add more pics if needed. FTF in the Clark/Floyd county area, price again is $400.

CZ-USA : Rifle Basix, Custom Bolt-Action Triggers

Last edited:

drewtitans

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    GEORGETOWN
    Bump - Why didn't someone tell me my socked toes were showing in the last photo, no wonder this hasn't sold. Picture has been removed, please forward your offers now :)

drewtitans

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    GEORGETOWN
    If someone buys this today the illuminated Baska 4x32 Plinker with IR reticle can go with the rifle. The scope is shown on my TacSol in the bottom of the pics... $400

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom