• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eddiehelm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2018
    Marion
    Nice! Cant really see by the pic but looks like a nice stock too. I really wish I could find one with beautiful grain. If you like peeps the necg ones should work with the factory front, Atleast mine does. Congrats on a nice find

eddiehelm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2018
    Marion
    I should clarify. The necg peeps don’t work with all factory fronts, but they do seem to with this model that comes with the fiber optic front.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    After selling mine I came to my senses and told myself I'm not selling another gun. I love when you set the trigger, so light that the first time my dad shot it that way he swore he never even pulled it.

bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland
    Got there just in time as I heard the guy that walked in behind me throw out a few choice words when I had the guy pull it off the shelf. Literally been looking for one for 2 months.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I've had one in that caliber for a few years. Took it out recently and it was shooting about 1.5" with Wolf Performance ammo. I took the rifle apart and adjusted the trigger to take out some creep, put it back together and went to the range and the rifle was shooting 2.5". I tried different tensions on the screws but it didn't help. I ended up taking it to my gunsmith and getting a bedding job. I'm going to try to shoot it tomorrow to see if that helped.

Great rifle, though. Jumps up to the shoulder like it's alive.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have a 527 Varmint in 223. I wanted the one with a wood stock but at the time all I could find was the synthetic stock version. Excellent rifles and very accurate and if I had a complaint it would be about the magazines. The magazine just seems cheap and clunky for such a nice rifle. Now if I can find a 550 in 308 someday....

Top Bottom