• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Earlier this year I traded for a CZ 75 Compact and the longer I've had it, the more I like it. I've probably run at least 600 rounds through it and it's been rock solid and accurate through all of them. About a month ago, I swapped the black plastic grips for a set of factory rubber grips. They are fantastic on this gun. At the same time, I swapped the 14 round mag for a 16 round mag and run a SP01 baseplate which acts as a grip extension. I've been running using the Mecgar 16 round magazines since earlier this summer with excellent results and the baseplate lets me carry one in place of the 14 round magazine.

Tonight I installed a set of Trijicon night sights and am really happy with the results. It took about a half hour to install, but mainly since I was trying to be extra careful to not damage the tritium inserts. I installed using a vise and C clamps to gently push them in because I did not trust myself with a hammer around them. I'll probably take it to the range this weekend to check the sights and if good, put her back into carry status.

The sights went in easily enough that I might pick up a set for my CZ 97. A set of night sights on that would make it an excellent night stand gun.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Can you post some pics? :dunno:
    Here ya go!

picture.php

picture.php

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :yesway: Very nice!!! Glad you are enjoying it! I just love the way the CZs feel in my hand. I don't know why I do not own one yet? :scratch:

Great, another one on the to buy list. Thanks ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I am selling off all my Glocks to buy CZ's. I am in love with them. Your compact is next on the list. I have a G26 with Big dots that it is going to replace

I know what you mean. I have been in the process of trying to get a CZ Compact (or clone) for each of us in the family. They are good enough that I may start selling 1911s to make that happen.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Beautiful. I think the CZ-75B and the Browning Hi Power are two of the most comfortable semi autos out there. They seem to fit nearly everyones hand which is hard to do. I notice no matter how big or small someones hands are they pick up either of those two guns and just say..."Nice." I need me a compact and I am trying to talk a buddy out of his "Pre-B" just to have.

Indy

cgbills

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Avon
    I love my 75B. I have owned many handguns from HK to Glock and by far CZs are my fav. I have a fullsize 75B Stainless and have been meaning to pick up a 75 compact.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been toying with picking up either a CZ 75B in stainless or a 2075 Rami. Either of them would make a nice addition to the household. There is something about a solid stainless gun that I really like. No paint, just stainless steel. I just love the look of polished stainless.

cgbills

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Avon
    I've been toying with picking up either a CZ 75B in stainless or a 2075 Rami. Either of them would make a nice addition to the household. There is something about a solid stainless gun that I really like. No paint, just stainless steel. I just love the look of polished stainless.

A stainless CZ is sexy :cool:

Top Bottom