• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redleg16

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Finally getting a CZ-75B (my first CZ) was wondering if there are any recommendations on aftermarket magazines, good or bad. Thanks in advance.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I stick with OEM and mostly MEC-GAR mags. Right or wrong, it's my belief that MEC-GAR makes CZ's oem mags.

One of the best places to get them online is from Greg Cote, LLC.

MANY of us have been getting mags from Greg for years. Highly trusted and a fast shipper.

Last edited:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Idk if it's been mentioned, but a little known brand that makes great mags for cz75's... mecgar. Just be weary, they are very reasonibly priced with great quality and widely available.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    I have some mec-gar mags that I’ll sell or trade that are new in the package. They are the ‘plus two’ 19rd versions I think.

I’m not sure if anyone’s mentioned yet, but the mec-gar’s are the bees knees and they actually are identical to the CZ factory mags because they literally MAKE the CZ factory mags. image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I have several of these, except for the design of the base identical in every way to the factory 19 Rnd magazines that came with my SP01

they were a few $ cheaper and flat rate shipping of $7.95 here (got some spares for my 75 D at the same time):

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Another company you can try is act, I hear act was started by a couple of guys who left mecgar, I haven’t tried any of their Cz mags, but I have tried their sig sauer mags, and haven’t had a lick of trouble out of them!

In fact when i got my sig 220, it only came with one mag, so I looked around, and cdnn sports had sig 220 mags for 50 a piece, they also had mecgar for 40, and the act were 24 each (and nickel plated!), so just something to think about!

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Have you thought about buying magazines made gy Mec-Gar? I have more Mec-Gar magazines for my CZ75BD than what came with the gun.

I hear they are very good.

Ngdonut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Mec-gar all the way. And yes they also make the CZ OEM mags as well.

I actually like the Mac-gar branded mags better because I think the matte finish looks better

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    MecGar mags are fantastic and work perfectly in the CZ 75. I, too, have researched and it appears that MecGar is the OEM supplier to CZ.

Top Bottom