• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have been seriously considering buying one. I have owned CZ's in the past and regret selling them, just don't care for manual safeties. The pcr has a decocker though, just what I'm looking for. I have never fired one and wanted opinions from those that have owned or own one.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I like what the PCR offers. You can carry it 'half cocked', meaning that it allows you to run cocked n locked like a 1911 but at half pull as well.
    The decocker is an amenity I found myself using a lot when I carried it. When stowing it or handing to someone to handle for themselves I could details decock the thing and add that much more distance from a discharge.
    Plus, it has that little bit if extra capacity over a kahr as well.
    You won't be disappointed.

Myself only real negative is that until I polished up the feed ramp the pistol really was conscious about being cleaned.
    cz really is good stuff and not well followed for sure.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I drank the CZ coolaid in December 2010 and how have 7 floating around the house. None are the decocker models though, as I am more comfortable with a safety. All have been good guns and I imagine the PCR would be no different.

growl18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    I have the (railed) P-01 the almost twin brother to the PCR. Great weapon and very reliable.
    p1020148t.jpg

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    You won't regret the CZ. I've got a 75BD [decocker] that I don't shoot near enough. I just posted on another thread that I like shooting it as much as I do my Hi Power.

Seven High

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Some variations of the CZ PCR have a short recurve trigger that will iritate the trigger finger after shooting it for a while. It can be changed out for a fee. It is a very good pistol if the recurve trigger doesn't bother you. I would suggest a dry fire session or two to get the action to smooth up.

Top Bottom