Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    SOLD
    WTS - I can't do a trade. I am only selling due to unforeseen financial requirements.

CZ 75 Shadow Custom 9mm SAO from the CZ Custom shop. This single action only, with black factory finish, comes with ambidextrious safety, fiber optic front sight, competition rear, CZ wood grips and CZ 75 factory plastic grips. Includes original box, paperwork and two 17 round magazines:
    • CZ 75 Shadow SA is fitted with a newly redesigned hammer originating from the CZ 75 Champion. This hammer is slightly wider and has modified sear engagement for smoother release and more positive ignition.
    • 3.5Lb to 3.8Lb Single Action Trigger
    • 1.5mm Diode Fiber Optic Front & Fixed Rear Sights.
    • CZ 85 Combat style slide without firing pin block helps to smooth the trigger pull and improve distance of trigger reset.
    • CZ Single Action Aluminum trigger with over travel adjustment helps to remove excess rear ward trigger movement.
    • Lighter recoil 15 Lb and main spring 16 Lb originating from original CZ 75 Specifications help to create a smoother more consistent action.
    • CZ 75 SA Wider Safeties are fitted as standard; these provide a larger surface area for better positioning of the thumb.
    If you ever wanted a tack driver, this is it.

I live in Monticello and work in West Lafayette. I am willing to meet halfway within reason. I have put two 17 round mags with the gun. It came with 16 round mags. This gun has performed marvelously and is a real joy to shoot. I am only selling due to other financial requirements.
    $850 firm. If I can't get that for this out of stock gun, I won't sell it.
    Currently no pictures. Has less than 100 rounds through it and looks exactly like the pictures on the CZ Custom site.
    Send me a PM if interested. Since it is against the rules to post in this thread other than "PM sent" I probably won't notice posts and won't respond.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom