• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    I have a cz 75b Limited edition that I am trying to value. Called a few of my local gun shops, and was to no avail. I purchased the gun in about Jan of 10 and carried to some shot it some. I resprung it, put a stainless guide rod in it. I was wondering if anyone could give me a range of values for it. I'm planning on trading it for a Marlin 44 Mag lever gun, as I've only a muzzle loader for deer hunting.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    most gun shops wont tell you what its worth without seeing it, plain and simple reason I cant tell you how many times I hear "it's like brand new" on the phone, and when they bring it in apparently "like brand new" means tied behind a 4 wheel drive truck and dragged down a gravel alley!

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County

I saw these for sale on Bud's several months ago. Nice upgrades from a standard 75B with the night sights, and ambi controls you normally would get on a matte stainless model. Bud's had a brief sale that made them not that much more than a standard 75B, so IMHO, your used value won't be much higher than a standard 75B... I would guess selling used would be in the $475-$525 range depending on condition, and brightness of the night sights. My Dad told me as a young boy that things are only worth what someone is willing to pay you for it, so your mileage may vary.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I saw these for sale on Bud's several months ago. Nice upgrades from a standard 75B with the night sights, and ambi controls you normally would get on a matte stainless model. Bud's had a brief sale that made them not that much more than a standard 75B, so IMHO, your used value won't be much higher than a standard 75B... I would guess selling used would be in the $475-$525 range depending on condition, and brightness of the night sights. My Dad told me as a young boy that things are only worth what someone is willing to pay you for it, so your mileage may vary.

This sounds about right.
    When you sell/value it consider the nightsights on it (a nice upgrade from standard 3 dot).
    How many mags with it?
    It also looks like the finish is almost like a 2-tone stainless - with the side flats polished/glossy and the cutaways in matte/brushed stainless.
    The ambi safety is nice (this is now standard on the stainless models)
    For TRADE value I'd say right around $500
    For CASH SALE value I'd say closer to $450 give or take

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Looking at the pics, it's also nice that it is stamped "Limited edition"
    This lets you clearly point out that it is not the same as the new production stainless guns
    (which are probably the exact same gun internally, but they don't have the "limited edition" roll-mark in the slide. I'd bet that this gun was made before they were offering a 75b in stainless as a regular option, thus the "limited")

Top Bottom