CZ 75BD Police 9mm can this be made into a 9mm/22lr combo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I have heard that the CZ75 BD 9mm can be made to also fire 22lr. Is that any CZ 75 BD including the polic version? I asked the ld but he had know idea and I am just learning about hand guns myself. I really like the CZ75 that I have been looking at and think that it would be great if I would have the flexibility to change it to a 22lr also. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Get a Kadet kit. Best purchase ever for my CZ's. my wife loves shooting it mounted on my 75b normally chambered in .40.
    Thank you for the info. I have looked it up and this looks like what I had heard about but did not have a name for it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Get a Kadet kit. Best purchase ever for my CZ's. my wife loves shooting it mounted on my 75b normally chambered in .40.
    Yup, the Kadet kit is a great solution, works well, fun to shoot! I ended up switching one of my CZ75 over to the Kadet and never took the Kadet conversion back off that gun!

...now the hard part is finding one.
    Uh, yeah, now you have to lay down the truth. Finding one.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    That bad huh? same issues we are having with ammo or is there a different problem?

They're popular, and CZ doesn't make a ton of them. I mentioned to somebody a month ago I might sell mine and he offered me $400 for it on the spot.

I would consider selling mine, but my wife enjoys shooting it now so it's staying until she decides to either graduate to a 9mm or we get her another gun to shoot.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    They're popular, and CZ doesn't make a ton of them. I mentioned to somebody a month ago I might sell mine and he offered me $400 for it on the spot.

I would consider selling mine, but my wife enjoys shooting it now so it's staying until she decides to either graduate to a 9mm or we get her another gun to shoot.

Let me know if you ever decide to sell it. If I do end up with the CZ 75 then I am sure I would be interested.

Top Bottom