CZ CTS Custom 9mm... anyone have one or shot one?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    I have read that these are probably the most amazing pistol some folks have ever used... ranks right up with the XFive.. but with better trigger. From what I have been told, everyone from Masters on down who have shot it say that it is easily one of the finest pistols they have ever pulled the trigger on. Unfortunately they probably even more rare than XFive's!

I was going to buy an XFive next mont but, I am now learning toward the CZ as a close friend has told me that he CTS is every much of that and probably then some.

Does anyone have one... how do they like it? What do you think a fair price would be for one? I have the opportunity to get one so I want to make sure I get it right!

Thoughts?

DialTone301

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    East Central IL
    I have not shot the CTS but my daughter has a new Shadow Custom with the short reset trigger from the Custom shop that is awesome. My next pistol will be another CZ...we are very happy with it.

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Thanks for the replies... I ended up picking it up! I guess we will see what happens with it!

I am sure I will love it!

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Maybe I'm slow since moving from IL to IN many years ago...which one did you get?

I ended up getting the CZ CTS 9mm... I got it at the right price seeing that its retailing at around 2500 and there is at least a 3-6 month wait depending on who you ask.

I will end up getting a X5, X6, or SVI 1911 next... There is a list I have that I just keep crossing off pistols I want!! I will give a full breakdown and range report when I get the pistol in!

Top Bottom