• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    I checked their website and all that was listed was Albertsons in warsaw and Cabelas. Any one know of any other shops within 50ish miles of the Plymouth area that sells CZ's?

I am wanting to sell my 10/22 DSP in order to get a CZ 455, but want to check one out before i put the ruger up for sale.

Thanks.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Midwest is suppose to be but they only carry handguns and wanted to charge me too much for a CZ shotgun. Even if Albertsons has them in stock (which I can't ever remember seeing any), the only thing they'd be good for is checking the gun out as their prices are usually stupid high.

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    I hear the 452s are sweet shooters as well. Figured it might be harder to find a 452 since they stopped making them. It does not matter to me if its a 452 or 455 as i have no plans to grt conversion barrels for the 455. It sounds cool but i dont see myself changing it and having to re sight it in. Thats why i want to get rid of the 10/22. I want to shoot not tinker.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I would look around for a 452 if possible. The supply is drying up fast though. KS&E in Indy normally has several 452s in stock and orders other CZs at very good prices. I've bought several rifles from him over the years. If you want a good adjustable trigger look at the 453s, but they are more money. I've done trigger jobs on most of my CZs, very easy to do, so I'm sticking with the 452s for now. Poke around on this site some, it is loaded with good info. :yesway:

CZ / Brno - RimfireCentral.com Forums

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    MGE also had a 452 ZKM (16" threaded barrel) and a couple of 513s IIRC

The CZ rifles I saw where on the first two racks in the middle between the handgun area and the black rifle area (most were on the back side of the 1st rack closer to the black gun counter)

PMY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I'd also say that Granger Guns is the go-to place for CZ rimfire rifles in northern Indiana. Steve has nearly the full line in stock, and what he doesn't have he can get quickly. When I wanted an Ultra Lux that wasn't on the shelf, he had it for me in 2 or 3 days.

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I would make certain to at least call Steve (Granger Guns.) His prices are normally better than what MGE gives (even after the discount) unless MGE is running a big sale.

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    MGE saif they did not have have any. But i wouldnt be surprised if the guy did not even look. Had that happen before there but thats a.story for another day.

Called granger an he has a 455 in stock. Going to try and look at it next time im off work. Price was 375, on par with the site given to me earlier.

Tempted to wait till the next 1500 as i am planning to go so i could see about a 452. Are the 452s that much better or just that the 455s are newer l and unproven?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom