• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tankerdave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2014
    N E Indiana
    I ordered some mags from Greg Cote for my new cz75 compact but they were out of the rubber base pads. CZ-USA is also out, was checking out a cz forum and someone on there said the Beretta 92 base pads will work also. Has anyone tried these? Don't want to order if they won't, so just checking to see if worth it or just wait on the cz pads to get back in stock. Thanks to everyone for there knowledge about this.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    They appear in stock here: CZ 75/85 Rubber Magazine Base Pad

I have them on some CZ 82 mags and I like the extra length for more positive mag insertion. However, I found on one gun I had added CZ wood grips to that they were almost too thick. The mag still fit but it required a slight bit of extra force. I simply sanded down like 1/32 from the grip.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    They appear in stock here: CZ 75/85 Rubber Magazine Base Pad

I have them on some CZ 82 mags and I like the extra length for more positive mag insertion. However, I found on one gun I had added CZ wood grips to that they were almost too thick. The mag still fit but it required a slight bit of extra force. I simply sanded down like 1/32 from the grip.

I'd like some of those for the mags of my 75B Omega. Thanks for the info & link, snorko.
    'Reputation' is due, but unfortunately, I'm too new of a member to have any to offer ...... but I hope that you'll accept it in spirit ! :)

Top Bottom