• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I always love threads where I can post a picture of my Shadow.
    cz.jpg

I was at MCFG today with both my Shadow and Phantom enjoying the beautiful weather.
    Sweet! Love that grip! :yesway:

daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Thanks for all the tips, I've located a shop that has the 75 b. Going to go check them out tomorrow. Does any one know the going rate for these guns?

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I HAD to reply to this...

I currently own an army green P-01 and it like all the CZ's I have owned is a great pistol and a fantastic one for the money. KS&E is a stocking dealer and can order them for a lot less than most anyone else but I would call to see if they have any in stock before making a trip to Pendleton Pike.:yesway:

I also currently own a OD P-01, it is the second one of the same, that I have owned.

Bought one NIB, at KS&E just before The Obama was sent to the White House.
    Two years later I traded it off to an elderly gentleman in Texas (Even Up) for a LNIB Kimber Custom TLE II in .45acp.--I COULD NOT pass up on that trade..HA

Came across another OD P-01 on this Forum about 1 1/2 year ago+ bought it.

Fast foward--This last summer I bought a Two Tone (Black slide-Green frame) 75B Tactical.

Traded it to a member of this Forum at the Indy 1500 for a Springfield Loaded Stainless .45acp.--Could NOT pass that up either....

I also have a Stainless 75B, and a Black 75B, in addition to my OD P-01....Sooooo.YES I like the CZ's......Bill.

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Thanks for all the tips, I've located a shop that has the 75 b. Going to go check them out tomorrow. Does any one know the going rate for these guns?

I got mine for $475 a few years ago.

You can find the base 75's new for around $500 (and a little less with minimal effort), stainless around $650-700?

There are several options when looking at the 75's...

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    I fired a CZ75 clone (the Jericho), and by the third trigger pull, I decided to sell my XDm to get one. I ended up trading straight for a CZ75b and couldn't be happier. Just an amazing firearm.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I fired a CZ75 clone (the Jericho), and by the third trigger pull, I decided to sell my XDm to get one. I ended up trading straight for a CZ75b and couldn't be happier. Just an amazing firearm.

It's a common occurrence.

The last 2 people to just dry fire my Shadow a few times ditched their plastic guns and bought one within a week.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's a common occurrence.

The last 2 people to just dry fire my Shadow a few times ditched their plastic guns and bought one within a week.

Thats totally true. I was the first of my friends to get one, now almost all of my shooting buddies has one in some form or an other.

Also you will find that they are like gremlins, in that Im pretty sure if you get them wet they multiply.:dunno:

Ive got 2 and Im currently looking for my 3rd a RAMI BD.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Thats totally true. I was the first of my friends to get one, now almost all of my shooting buddies has one in some form or an other.

Also you will find that they are like gremlins, in that Im pretty sure if you get them wet they multiply.:dunno:

Ive got 2 and Im currently looking for my 3rd a RAMI BD.

Also true. I've owned alot of guns, but never doubles...until the CZ.
    Plastic guns are great and all, but they've never wowed me so much I had to have a second one.
    There's probably a 3rd, short dustcover Shadow model for IDPA in my near future.

IMG_0091.jpg

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    One of the features I love in the grip of my CZ85 is the contouring and the slight palm swell of the stock plastic grips.

Indydrew

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My CZ-75 SP-01 is hands down the best handgun I have ever owned. Echoing the sentiments above, it fits my wifes hands pretty well and mine like it was made for me. Additionally, it's very accurate and fires whatever I feed it all day long.

The mags made by Mecgar are the ones you want to buy, you can find them on sale at Midway for $19.99 for 16 rounders, then add rubber endcaps to them from Beretta (the covers from the 92's fit the Mecgars perfectly and are $6.00 cheaper than CZ's version) it makes the mags "bulletproof".

I just don't think you can go wrong with this pistol, I would recommend it to anyone.

-Drew

UKWildcats45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    I have 4 CZ -- 85 Combat, 97, and two CZ P07 -- great gun and great company to deal with. They replaced one of my P07 without discussion when the mags would not drop free.

The 75 is a great gun -- but a full size pistol and would be hard to conceal -- but doable.

The same design is offered in smaller packages -- 75 Compact, P01 (aluminum receiver), etc.

I would carry in winter but would be hard to conceal when the weather warms up.

UK

hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    So in the "giant" Gander Mountain sale they have the P-07 with the light for $450. Is that a good deal? I'm sure if I went there they wouldn't be in stock though. So many sweet guns, so little money..

Last edited:

hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Well a quick check of Buds shows $428. So I guess $450 at GM isn't that great of a deal since you have to mail in a rebate of $50 to buy it for $450. I wonder how hard it will be to handle this gun locally before I could buy it..

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I am now a CZ owner.:rockwoot::rockwoot: I have the pics on a different thread but the CZitis is setting in so where are all the Rami's at? For those wondering about price the CZ 75 in .40 NIB i got for $550 buy it now price on gunbroker.com after a few bids i had to buy it now or not get it.

Top Bottom