• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcd007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Fired one at the Point Blank CZ event. Trigger is really nice, very crisp. The reset is short, I mean really short short! The grips are a little too rough, if I picked one up I'd put Talons on it first thing. It shot really well, and for $499 (MSRP), I'd really consider it if I were in the market for a(nother) striker fired handgun.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I will never understand the continuing complaints about the grip texture on this pistol. This is a defensive handgun, not a range toy. It's designed to get it out of the holster and get it on target and make a good shot (or a few good shots) when it really counts. I think CZ got it right.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Anyone have the scoop on spare mags??? I've tried everywhere, but ended up ordering 2 of the 17 round mags (+2 basepads). Looking for the 15 round mags if anyone has a lead!

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I am hoping the hype for this pistol has died down a bit by the holiday and that I can pick one up on special for $450 all in. Maybe they will have spare mags available by then too.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I am hoping the hype for this pistol has died down a bit by the holiday and that I can pick one up on special for $450 all in. Maybe they will have spare mags available by then too.

Your hope has been answered! Now that the next holy grail, more perfecter Glock has been introduced, the attention is off pretty much every other handgun model.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I picked up spare mags at The Outdoorsman in Greenwood earlier this summer. They had a bunch in, but I have not asked about spare mags recently. They seem to be hooked up with the CZ distributors and get more CZ stuff than most other shops do.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I picked up spare mags at The Outdoorsman in Greenwood earlier this summer. They had a bunch in, but I have not asked about spare mags recently. They seem to be hooked up with the CZ distributors and get more CZ stuff than most other shops do.

Greg Cote has the 17 rounders with the +2 baseplates.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I did the HB Industries trigger mod to my P10C today and it did a good job of fixing the one thing that I was not crazy about with the pistol. The factory trigger shoe can pinch the trigger finger if your finger placement is towards the bottom of the trigger and after a bunch of rounds, it can get quite sore. This update cost $65 and fixes that issue nicely as well as shortening the pre-travel by almost 50%. Reset is a bit shorter too, but it comes at the cost of a slightly higher trigger pull weight if you use the factory striker spring. The HBI kit comes with a pair of lighter weight striker springs though. Factory, I was getting a consistent 4.5# pull measured at the center of the trigger shoe. With the HBI trigger and stock striker spring, the pull went up to a hair over 5#. With the 3.5# striker spring installed, it's back down to 4# flat and feels quite good.

Top Bottom