• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I need help.

Looking for a retention holster that will fit a CZ 75 P01 with an RMR mounted. It has to be able to fit on a battle belt or similar MOLLE. Something similar to the one linked below. I don't particularly need the flip down shroud. I just need retention similar to the GCode holster shown or similar to Safariland's GLS (preferred) or the SLS. This gun is a tough one to shop for ... especially now that I have an optic on it. Everything seems centered around the Tupperware and cool kid guns. Would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

View attachment 93999

Not sure if this would fit your needs: https://gunfightersinc.com/shop/custom-ronin-owb-holster/

I have one of these for my P10C OR and like it very well. Ordered one of their non-custom holsters and don't like it at all.

Thanks ... took a look and that doesn't fit the bill. That looks like an EDC rig. I'm looking for a battle belt or chest rig mount that will accommodate an optic equipped CZ75 P01 ... with retention.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    WD, if you are wanting a kydex holster then you may want to contact "Slow Hand" here on INGO, he has made me a couple for me and does really good work. He can send you a link to his page where he shows the different options that he has done. Very talented and super nice guy.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    WD, if you are wanting a kydex holster then you may want to contact "Slow Hand" here on INGO, he has made me a couple for me and does really good work. He can send you a link to his page where he shows the different options that he has done. Very talented and super nice guy.

And a decent price i might add.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I need help.

Looking for a retention holster that will fit a CZ 75 P01 with an RMR mounted. It has to be able to fit on a battle belt or similar MOLLE. Something similar to the one linked below. I don't particularly need the flip down shroud. I just need retention similar to the GCode holster shown or similar to Safariland's GLS (preferred) or the SLS. This gun is a tough one to shop for ... especially now that I have an optic on it. Everything seems centered around the Tupperware and cool kid guns. Would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

View attachment 93999

IF Safariland makes a holster that fits the CZ P-01 with the optic great. If they make one that fits the gun but not with an optic, it is generally fairly easy to modify it with an optic cut.

Once you have the holster lined up, you mate it with a GCode RTI hanger (it may take a call to GCode to figure out which one will work) and then you can use their GCA42 - RTI H-MAR MOLLE Adaptor or GCA24 - RTI 3 Row MOLLE CLAW to mount the system to your rig.

Several major brands of polymer holsters with mate with one of the RTI hangers. Get creative, make a few calls and you'll have what you desire.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Getting in on this thread.
    Have been a 1911 guy for 30 years and picked up my first CZ75B Omega a month or 2 ago.
    The "pyramidal" safety and slide release are a little more difficult to manipulate and the trigger reset is wayyyyy long.
    Still researching though, with so many models available, those issues are probally taken care of with a higher $ model.

I carry my safety equipped CZs with the hammer down so the first round is DA, then SA after. Manually dropping the hammer on a live round can be an uncomfortable thing to do at first but you get used to it. I have no problem with extended safeties on 1911s but have yet to find another safety that I have complete confidence in my ability to disengage in the heat of a sudden attack.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I carry my safety equipped CZs with the hammer down so the first round is DA, then SA after. Manually dropping the hammer on a live round can be an uncomfortable thing to do at first but you get used to it. I have no problem with extended safeties on 1911s but have yet to find another safety that I have complete confidence in my ability to disengage in the heat of a sudden attack.

Sounds like a training issue.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sounds like a training issue.

Would training make the safety large enough to be activated without an adjustment in my grip? It was easier to just move to decocker based guns and focus training on shot placement.

No need to train into a gun that does not fit my needs when I already own plenty that do. :)

Top Bottom